Page 1 of 1

Homemade Hookah

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:22 am
by Derik
I just made a hooka from an old culligen bottle. the bowl is from an old hookah that broke. ceiling fan parts for the mouthpiece. and some black tubing from menards. to seal it all off i used rope caulk. Havn't tried it out yet. I will get a pic in about 20 minutes when my digital camera battdey is done charging though.
Took about 30 min to make (find all the parts)

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:59 pm
by Derik
sorry i didn't get pictures up sooner my net wasnt working... so here they are

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

pay no attention to the shitty bed :-p

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:31 pm
by weedguru tom
looks good man, hows it hit ?

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:59 pm
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
That's pretty sweet :O I want a hookah so bad! So I can share with my friends... :(

You poor thing, you have no bedding! :shock:

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:10 pm
by Derik
Hits great! I have a little rubber plug for one of the hoses, for if there is only two people..

bedding was being washed parents want bedding washed weekly. everything was kind of thrown on the bed (not made yet)

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:03 am
by (weedguru)scarf
I do enjoy a good DIY project... congratulations on a job well done haha... you realising a How-to-do video soon?
peace

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:48 am
by Derik
I don't think i will be realeasing any. Sorry.

If I had a video camera I would consider doing it

Thanks for the compliments :-)

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:11 am
by m3tal
Just hot glue up the rest of the open holes. Easy fix to a big problem.

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:13 am
by Derik
there is no holes though...

i have a plug to plug one of the hoses for use with only 2 people instead of three that way

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:17 am
by AbbyRoad
my bro and i were thinking about doing this very same thing. good to know its possible.