Page 1 of 1
Timesplitters : Future Perfect
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:48 am
by limit
Whenever I play this game I can't stop for hours, real addictive especially playin with mates it can be funny. Story mode cracks me up too, like time travel comedy heh woteva.
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:09 am
by Dakine
i know! that games fucking awesome. I understand this post is slightly hypocritical regarding my post on internet games

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:02 pm
by Magnavox
Future Perfect is a lot better than the second one, and I haven't played the first, but I only own the second one. Yeah, it's a fun game.
Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:47 am
by stompy
i am a huge fan of all timesplitters games, and i could totally rock your face off.
Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:48 am
by stompy
Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:59 am
by limit
hah so you think,,,
they call me headshot larry.. dam they need to be a little more creative.
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:11 pm
by Dakine
im actually playing on it at themoment, im really high.