Page 1 of 1

Guild Wars anyone?

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:42 pm
by Certified-Nutter
just wonderin if anyone here plays guild wars? its an online game, n its gr8 fun to play when smashed, snt havta do to much really, i dont think.
but ahh well just wonderin if i not alone out here :)
take care :)

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:38 pm
by asswipe
I bought it, but just can't seem to enjoy playing it.. I started it but it wasn't addictive or anything to me. I know ppl that became crazy no lifer by that game, its the second World of warcraft -_-

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:02 pm
by Certified-Nutter
yee, well, unlike WoW its free to play ^^

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:11 am
by sanityforsale
I'm reinstalling when I get my new computer, not as good as WoW but it's free so yeah.

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:06 am
by Bunny420
i used to play like a month ago.

its not addicting and not fun when smoking.. its an mmorpg (or something) it requires u to think... how is it fun when your smoking?

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:44 pm
by Certified-Nutter
idno, i find it fun, all the monsters n stuff, using magic n whatnot, playing with some mates online, also if ur doin pvp, its fun to kill people, specialy if ur an interupter like me... its so fun to piss ppl off by not lettin em do anything haha