just wonderin if anyone here plays guild wars? its an online game, n its gr8 fun to play when smashed, snt havta do to much really, i dont think.
but ahh well just wonderin if i not alone out here
take care
I bought it, but just can't seem to enjoy playing it.. I started it but it wasn't addictive or anything to me. I know ppl that became crazy no lifer by that game, its the second World of warcraft -_-
I'm reinstalling when I get my new computer, not as good as WoW but it's free so yeah.
[quote="Gorecore"]Rolling is lots of fun and you'll feel super proud of yourself when you have a nicely rolled spliff curling it's intoxicating smoke around your nostrils.[/quote]
XD
idno, i find it fun, all the monsters n stuff, using magic n whatnot, playing with some mates online, also if ur doin pvp, its fun to kill people, specialy if ur an interupter like me... its so fun to piss ppl off by not lettin em do anything haha