Page 1 of 1

what language is this!!!!???

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:47 pm
by weedguru_animal
udvozli a windows telepitoje

that is the line which is holding back my attempted repair job on windows xp. I am using an old XP file that I found on my laptop with the hope of choosing 'upgrade' and the code being fixed up without adopting the new language for XP as a whole..

ca anyone tell the language of the initial line of this post??And if so, what the fuck does it mean??

also this line seems important....
Uj telepites (halado felhasznaloknak)

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:48 pm
by Dakine
Its hungarian, though i couldnt tell you what it means. 'a' means the, and halado means proceed.

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:59 pm
by weedguru_animal
cheers Dakine, I had just worked out that it was Hungarian by assuming Udvozli meant upgrade...
Not sure if I will proceed in case I wipe my mother's PC too clean. We shall see how the day progresses and if I can find an english version of xp to do the job.
cheers
animAL