Page 1 of 1
Insomnia
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:25 am
by starRayrostar
I find it very hard to fall asleep at night if i haven't smoked a bowl in my fuckyard or in a bed. I went like ten days once without smoking and i could hardly sleep ANY of those nights. How long does it usually take for someone to return to their regular sleeping patterns?

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:45 am
by SladeHino
I know what you mean, I can't sleep right now, and I haven't smoked so I donno if its from that or not.
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:37 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
I hate trying to sleep after smoking before bed for the longest time X_X
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:53 pm
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
i sleep like a brick. High or not. Like this morning, my alarm clock didnt wake me up.
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:28 pm
by weedguru tom
give it a few weeks man, trust u just gotta get outta routine.
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:48 am
by Dakine
I normally sleep like a brick, its almost one in the morning now, but ive just looked at the clock. been watching some shitty irish movie and playing video games for the past few hours,
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:54 am
by FIRE!!!
Whenever I take a break from smoking I always find it harder than usual to get to sleep, even though I eventually pass out anyways. I'm the sleepiest person I know by far. I slept 14 hours last night..
It usually takes me about a week to start getting to sleep normally again.
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:01 pm
by weedguru tom
i slept from 1am to 2pm good 13 hours last night, that was after half bottle of vodka though haha
