Page 1 of 2
snorting mysterious powders...
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:02 am
by Magnavox
Last weekend a few friends of mine broke open these random pills one of my friends got for free from his dealer and snorted the mysterious white powder within. From what I gathered, it gave them a pretty energetic high. None of us have any idea what it was and I was smart enough not to snort any when they offered. So uh yeah, just thought I'd share that interesting story. I now have homework to go do.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:22 am
by m3tal
Sounds like ritalin or aderall? Thats my guess.
And its not very smart to snort pills that you dont know what they are.
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:16 pm
by cutthecashflow
Broke open as in solid pill? Or broke open as in a pill in a plastic sheathing?
If it was in the coating it wasnt a time released pill
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:21 pm
by zERo~Chronic
m3tal wrote:Sounds like ritalin or aderall? Thats my guess.
And its not very smart to snort pills that you dont know what they are.
caffene pills

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:34 am
by SpRi7e
Haha I walked down to my friends house over the weekend and I saw my friends snortin a white powder and I thought it was coke then after i smelled it, it ended up being pixie sticks....hahaa i was laughing so hard because they payed like 15$ for it. Just wanted to share that.
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:16 am
by Peace Frog
I love some of the fucking idiots at my school that get sold like...ground up smarties and shit and they think it's coke. Actually, this fat ass kid I know bought 50 dollars worth of coke (or what he though was coke) and made up all this lame shit about how he got so high and was going so fast and then he overdosed and died and had an out of body experience and then whent back into his body. When I was like"...dude...you got sold ground up valentine's day hearts..." he was like ".....NUH UH! THIS IS THE BEST SHIT IN TOWN!"
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:40 am
by Magnavox
cutthecashflow wrote:Broke open as in solid pill? Or broke open as in a pill in a plastic sheathing?
If it was in the coating it wasnt a time released pill
They were the capsule type of pills. They opened the capsules and poured out the powder.
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:41 am
by zERo~Chronic
Magnavox wrote:cutthecashflow wrote:Broke open as in solid pill? Or broke open as in a pill in a plastic sheathing?
If it was in the coating it wasnt a time released pill
They were the capsule type of pills. They opened the capsules and poured out the powder.
wee time release
what color were they?
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:13 am
by shoe
it was probly anti depressants if it was power inside the capsule
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:54 pm
by m3tal
Peace Frog wrote:I love some of the fucking idiots at my school that get sold like...ground up smarties and shit and they think it's coke. Actually, this fat ass kid I know bought 50 dollars worth of coke (or what he though was coke) and made up all this lame shit about how he got so high and was going so fast and then he overdosed and died and had an out of body experience and then whent back into his body. When I was like"...dude...you got sold ground up valentine's day hearts..." he was like ".....NUH UH! THIS IS THE BEST SHIT IN TOWN!"
Sort of the same thing happened to some kid that my dealer sells to... So what happened was this fatass kid talks about how he knows so much about weed and he tries to be cool. Then my dealer sells him grass. like the stuff in a lawn or something. He smokes it with him and acts like hes high and tha fatass does too. Funny shit.
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:47 am
by Jim777
m3tal wrote:
And its not very smart to snort pills that you dont know what they are.
co sign
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:36 am
by cutthecashflow
Magnavox wrote:cutthecashflow wrote:Broke open as in solid pill? Or broke open as in a pill in a plastic sheathing?
If it was in the coating it wasnt a time released pill
They were the capsule type of pills. They opened the capsules and poured out the powder.
It wasn't pain pills, or ritalin then...
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:47 pm
by Jay212
I love snorting random shit...
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:29 am
by youngking
Jay212 wrote:I love snorting random shit...
yea, cause ur cool like that..

lol
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:31 pm
by hashpipe
just a quick bitching post
more and more fucking fourteen, fifteen year old girls start snorting coke and especially speed cause its cheaper, and from the impressions i get, they do it to be cool.....
where is this world going. not to sound like a pessimist but how would things go in 30 years.