300

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

300

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/300/tr ... edium.html

this movie is about the Spartans

300 Spartans fought against thousands of persian invaders in the battle of thermophylae, this is their story.

From the creator of Sin City
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Schmut
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Cumbria, England
Contact:

Post by Schmut »

"Our arrows will blot out the sun!"
"Then we will fight in the shade."

This movie looks fantastic. My friend linked me to that trailer a while ago and I don't think I have words to describe how epic that film looks.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

this movie looks tight as fuck.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

thats gotta bring an ashtonishing result.. can;t wait

btw I heard its all recorded to a blue-screen, that means no reallife decorations or anything ..
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users