Page 1 of 1

Heart beating

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:17 pm
by SladeHino
Okay, well I've been ignoring it, but i got some Dro, im pretty sure its Indica cause I get a body high instead of mind high. But anyways after I smoke a few bowls I easily notice my heart beat, and it sounds fast and junk and gives me a paranoid high, I know marijuana increases the heart rate, But it still paranoids me out, anybody else get this.

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:49 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
It doesn't happen to me but I've had plenty of people told me it's happened to them. One kid got so paranoid he called an ambulance.

Just relax and take deep breaths.

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:28 pm
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
haha i remember that post about the guy that called an ambulance. But yah, like the Doc said, just take deep breaths...relax..drink water or something.

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:51 pm
by Dr.Miki°iPot
ye i get that .. but i lerned 2 kinda control it and drink and when ur in a conversation it just fades away.... :D

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:08 am
by Red_Sled
i get thats almost all the time im a generally calm person nothing really worrys me... lol