Page 1 of 1
coke activities
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:43 am
by mast3r
basicaly...what do you usually do to keep entertained when you do it? and what you do to help with the come down? i usually watch music videos n shit but sometimes it just doesnt do it. i usually do it with my friend but its just me tonite so im a tad bored lol.
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:25 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
I use to hate doing coke alone, but when I did I would write. Pretty much anything that will keep your mind moving.
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:28 pm
by Juicy J
Usually just talk to my buddies, never really snort blow by myself either, on the comedown smoke some bud I guess but there really aint any thing that helps a whole lot. Crashing sucks
Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:35 am
by FIRE!!!
Whenever I did coke I was usually at a party, if not then I was at least with a few friends. You shouldn't really do coke by yourself, I mean whatever floats your boat but it's really depressing to snort the shit when you're all alone.