Page 1 of 1

Boondocks Season 2

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:28 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
does anybody know when boondocks season 2 is coming out???

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:20 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
I haven't even heard they were making a season two. If they are it should be coming out soon., since adult swim has been starting the new seasons for all their other shows.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:46 pm
by FIRE!!!
I haven't heard anyhing concrete about it, but I can't see them stopping the show with only one season, seeing as how it's hugely popular and probably made the creator filthy rich,

oh, and it kicks ass. :twisted:

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:18 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Actually aren't they on the third already?

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:18 am
by (weedguru)scarf
thankyou wikipedia
you know everything

"The series has been renewed for a 20 episode second season which will begin airing March 2007"

i dont want to wait that long!
peace

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:05 pm
by SpRi7e
I just can't stand that show. I just think its annoying and just stupid.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:52 am
by (weedguru)scarf
fair enough...
i love it. everytime i re-watch an episode i pick up more that i had missed.
the dialogue is funny as hell
the cross genre referncing is great
and the animation is killer!