Page 1 of 1
finding a dealer
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:54 am
by zintos
How do u go about finding a dealer?
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:58 am
by Fanya
Talk to some of the potheads at your school and ask them who they buy from.
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:08 am
by President Beavis
Ask people.
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:14 am
by zintos
President Beavis wrote:Ask people.
Me: Hi Random Stranger on the street do u know where I can get some weed?
Stranger: "Picks up cell phone and calls 911"

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:48 am
by Baybee
We need to make one of these sticky, I've seen many threads posted about this...
But yeah, when I'm in a new place, cruise a mall, find young people like yourself.. if they're stoned even better.. I've done it many times.. (I travel lots)
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:59 am
by President Beavis
zintos wrote:President Beavis wrote:Ask people.
Me: Hi Random Stranger on the street do u know where I can get some weed?
Stranger: "Picks up cell phone and calls 911"

?
Lemme be more specific you paranoid bastard.
1. Find a group of people chillin', a smokers circle or just someone who you think appears to be cool.
2. Ask said person if they smoke. Chances are the situation will go into your favor from there.
3. If not, try again.
Also, asking someone about it isn't a crime and I can guarantee you that the worst response you'll get is a firm "no" or being ignored. No sane person would call the pigs just for asking and the pigs wouldn't give a flying fuck anyways.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:54 am
by Juicy J
Im assuming your talking about new places, cuz if you smoke you should know where to find bud at, or atleast your friends could get it for you. Just gradually walk up to some people that might look like they smoke, and just ask them. "Hey man, you smoke?" You'll know right away by their reaction of course and if they do, you can go from there.
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:31 am
by weedguru tom
dont go askin crackhead questions on these boards