Page 1 of 4

Santa Will Give You Any 3 Things

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:36 pm
by Ziggy
After Reading 3 Questions for God Thread, I decided to make this one.

So Santa got a raise this year and he's able to give you anything you want (excluding money). What 3 things would you ask for.

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:54 pm
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
1. 5oz of weed.
2. a new computer
3. a good report card from univ.

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:54 pm
by President Beavis
1. Mrs. Claus
2. Box of trojans
3. Shitload of Vaseline

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:07 pm
by Rixindix
1. 50000000000 0z of weed (5 oz? cmon dude)

2. a gun

3. a poster of a kangaroo punching out muhammed ali

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:34 pm
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
a gun, what a lamer.
5oz cuz i dont want it to go bad big guy.

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:24 pm
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
I would ask Santa for....

1) A payless franchise to start in my town (with me running it of course) There aren't any good places to buy shoes here so it would do hella well in sales. That or a little coffee shop bookstore :D

2) A brand new computer...VV; I need one. Mine's all broken...

3) A book of coupons so I can buy all the Sims 2 expansion packs as they come out :D

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:35 pm
by President Beavis
Wait, I changed my mind.

1. The Used's latest and greatest album
2. Pen+Paper set (suicide note)
3. Razor blade

:cry: Dear god, my tortured soul has been ground into a pile of dogshit. :cry:

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:51 pm
by crackrjak
-weed to be legalised all over the world! (dont think even santa could grant that wish)
-uhhh my own weed farm
-uhhmmm all of my grades from now til i get out of college to be a's

oh and bevis please explain what the fuck happend to your poor soul

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:51 am
by Gorecore
-All three 'next gen' consoles (PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii) so I can finally find out which one is better. Oh, and a game or two for each system

-A car. Nothing fancy or expensive. A Nissan Maxima would be nice.

-A vacuum sealed, 1 lb bag of Northern Lights.

Love,

Gorecore

P.S. I <3 you Santa!!!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:16 pm
by weedguru tom
love that lasts
never hearing a lie ever again
can do the 1 inch punch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:54 am
by Grrrl
A refilling magical tenbag, that everytime you empty it it refills, and the fancier later models could have multi-strain technology :)

The knowledge required to make aforementioned refilling magical tenbag's. Incase I get busted n they confiscated my doob I would like to be able to make another :)

The key to Manchester cos I love this place and I want one of those big novelty keys :)

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:27 am
by bonbon
i shall keep mine simple...
1.a shitload of weed...
2.a shitload of ice cream...
3.every single House episode ever made...

and i will let the good times roll :D

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:46 am
by cdc
hard one...
1. Weed (of course)
2. A house with a spare room or two
3. A 9 second street legal GTR Familia

oh and world peace and all that shit as well :D :roll:

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:36 am
by FIRE!!!
1. A plant of extremely potent skunk which when harvested buds again in only 10 minutes.
2. Food for all the poor and starving.
3. A $100 bill which, when split in half, regrows into 2 full $100's thus doubling your money simply by ripping it in half.

Hey you said anything right?

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:26 pm
by SpRi7e
I would have this

#3. the best computer ever
#2. Every grade to be an A+ for the rest of my life
#3. 100 Lbs. of weed that will never go bad and is the best there is.