Page 1 of 1

Cocaine is ruining my friends life

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:07 am
by Rixindix
and u know why? its because hes rich enough to support his addiction


so u see kids, if someone offers u a line at a party, its ok to do it, because your ass is too broke to afford the next line.

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:16 am
by President Beavis
I agree. I was offered to split a gram between me and my dealer, I went for it. I doubt I would have went for more lines after even if I could afford it, but I definitely know why people do.

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:55 pm
by cutthecashflow
Coke is easily moderated. Talk to your buddy man, if not find some new friends.

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:27 pm
by Genius
Some people have gone to ridiculous extents to support a coke addiction, though, so sometimes NOT havin the money could be a problem, too. I have no experience with anythin other than weed, but I know people who've thankfully broken out of addiction.

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:38 am
by FIRE!!!
Yeah, I'm one of them.

I became a pheen for awhile in the past. But it's history, I don't touch that shit anymore.

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:05 am
by President Beavis
WhiteLie wrote:Yeah, I'm one of them.

I became a pheen for awhile in the past. But it's history, I don't touch that shit anymore.
Yeah I remember you talking about that a while back. Good job on quitting that shit btw. :stoned2: