Vaporizer weed?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Vaporizer weed?

Post by SladeHino »

I've never used a vaporizer, and i've heard that when you use it, it doens't burn the weed. I've heard of people selling vaporized Weed. Is it easy to tell apart from weed that hasn't been vaporized or no?
Qapow.
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Uhhh... weed is weed. Vaporized weed would be the left overs from a vapo, meaning it would have about no thc. If you have a vapo, just buy normal weed and use the vaporizer as you would normally.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Are you trying to say you're looking to rip some kids off? Cause I wouldn't sell THC free weed to anyone out of middle school.

I can't say I do know if there's a difference in appearance, I've never successfully vaped myself.
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

No im making sure I dont get ripped off. If I stick with my current person I wont but I'd still like to no how to tell if its been vaporized. I mean I've heard it doesn't do anything to the weed just vaporizes it and the weed looks as good as new. But I could've been lied to
Qapow.
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

I thought that the thc crystals might look strange? just a thought, idont know if that has any validity
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Vaporizer weed?

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

SladeHino wrote:I've never used a vaporizer, and i've heard that when you use it, it doens't burn the weed. I've heard of people selling vaporized Weed. Is it easy to tell apart from weed that hasn't been vaporized or no?
Once weed had been vaporized it loses its color and odor. It looks toasted brown and has no scent.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
Tr0n
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Tr0n »

what he said^

I've smoked already vaporized weed out of a pipe and bong, and it is possible to get high from it assuming it's not just black ash/crumbs. It's equivalent to smoking some swag if you vaporized good shit.
My Cartoons

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

This makes me wanna take the time to learn to grow some good chronic, so I can vaporize it all and start selling it as schwag to the teeny-boppers in my area. :D

5$ gram
25$ 1/4oz
75$ oz

It'll sell.
Olmec1
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:03 am
Contact:

Post by Olmec1 »

Vaporized weed doesn't take away all of the THC. Unless you have a really really really good vaporizer that you would have to pay crazy amounts of money for. Otherwise, vaporizers (especially home made ones) leave behind quite a bit of THC. If you smoke it, you'll probably get about as high as you normally would, maybe a little less. But there's still THC in the weed. But kids who are selling it are still trying to rip you off. It's not good to buy at all and try to stay away from that heh.

I'm only speaking from experience, of course, and collective knowledge from friends and their experiences. Just trying to spread it around :).
dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
Contact:

Post by dr.Spock »

President Beavis wrote:This makes me wanna take the time to learn to grow some good chronic, so I can vaporize it all and start selling it as schwag to the teeny-boppers in my area. :D

5$ gram
25$ 1/4oz
75$ oz

It'll sell.
fuck yeah that'll sell!!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users