Paranoia

Health issues related to Marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Paranoia

Post by SladeHino »

Okay, this is wierd, But i feel like i need some help, and i rather tell friends online then offline. I've already looked up it on search, and find a little bit, but its not just about marijuana, but anyways Okay my dad has soem wierd paranoia thing, in his genetics where it makes him think people are out to get you, i recently have had it, when i robotripped a few days ago, and so far im making myself quit robitussin, now while i was trippin i got real paranoia, and now it really only happens when im stoned, but sometimes sober to, but I know that im just getting that paranoia my dad has, so i always tell myself im crazy, So now i need help, and really dont want to tell everyone about it. Anybody know a way to get rid of it, or whatever. Without getting ti all out in public. I think ima just stay away from shit that i get paranoia from.
Qapow.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

aww <3 you sound so worried :( poor boy!

My dad is the same way as yours....but I'm not sure it's a genetic thing! My dad quit smoking because when he did he'd get freaked out and think people were planning to attack him ( which, for my dad wouldn't be so insane a thought. He grew up in Vancouver maybe not in the best areas and got jumped and into fights all the time). I've had the paranoia thing twice myself when I was already in uneasy jittery sorts of state. I know too my brother smokes all the time and is fine. I think, as long as you feel safe when you smoke, at least, and you keep yourself in a happy mindset, you'll be okay. I'm not sure about the paranoia when you're sober...maybe you are having panic attacks? I get them once in a while too!

This is just a thought from my experience :) any more educated opinions?
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Lol ima tell you the first thing, Its so crazy, when i think about it its funny.

My friend and I was over, I drank 8 oz of Robitussin so once i started smoking i couldn't tell if it was laced or not, my friend told me he never been this high. And then the person that had it was jokin around or something, she always lies. She said it was laced with X, now first things first it was wierd that she had gotten me 8 ozs of it, and then weed. So once she said that I freaked out. I know MDMA and Robitussin aren't a good chemical balance together, and I thought oh shit im gonna die. Started thinking maybe it was planned to kill me, Then it snapped I calmed down, told myself to calm,and relax let it go through. Then I went into the living room with my friend, he was watching TV and I was thinking about it. I thought maybe they were all in it, to get me to stop other drugs. Almost everybody I knew was in it, people that I just decided to talk to was in it, cops, everybody, Parents, grandparents, her, my friend that was over, his parents. Then I was freakin out. I was asking my friend if he was anyway involved with authorites, and if he lied it was entrapment, and junk. Then after about 10 minutes i figured I was jsut paranoid. Now that I think about it, it mighta just made me paranoid with the X and Tussin thing and I just kinda was paranoid all together from that. I still kinda feel paranoid about being around the person that gave me the tussin and weed. But Im starting to relax. I think its kinda funny now. Kinda just seems like a unlucky thing huh?
Qapow.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

I'd think so :) I mean...I thought once an owl was going to peck the back of my head out >>; hahah the second time I thought my friend was going to die because she was throwing up but she just had a flu and couldn't handle ciders-ciggies-alcohol....but at the time it was pretty damn terrifying.

I hate to say it's a pretty funny story X3 My mom was telling me about one of the last times he smokd pot...and I was maybe...5..6 7? around there and he called my mom, near tears (which is funny in itself because my dad is this burly...220 lbs...pitbull of a guy) because he was freaked out and wanted to come home and couldn't drive. We went to go get him and grab a movie from the store and he wouldn't get out of the truck X3

Does it happen when you're just smoking weed? or only when you mix stuff?
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

I donno really lol, Its sober and high. Its just when something seems wierd. Like earlier I thought this guy was acting wierd for letting me get dubs on the pipe, all the time. I thought maybe he was trying to get good with me so he can get me busted or blame me for something, but i kinda ignored the feeling.
Qapow.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Damn :O That's too bad. I wish someone else would post in here. I don't know what I'm talking about! haha someone more knowledgable come here!

I can only say keep as comfortable and calm as you can and just remember you get easily paranoid so it's really just in your head :shock:
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

You should stop robotripping, I don't know if it's the cause of your paranoia but either way it's stupid.
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Yea i planned to stop. Im guessin it did, so i figure if i just keep doing the stuff that makes me paranoid, ill forget about it.
Qapow.
Dr.Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:59 pm
Location: England - Southend
Contact:

paranoia

Post by Dr.Chronic »

ok everyone... imagion your mind as a white canvas. your life and actions and etc. paint this canvas, right now your tearing a small hole in this canvas and it can easily rip and go offcourse and etc. but the canvas can be put together but takes effort.

basically you need to lay off the weed for a while, expect depression and etc. but it will be worth it in the long run.

Your fathers smoked? well anyway, think of it depression cannot be genetic. You can have similar characteristics to your parents but depression is over and issue of somesort, your parents are hardly going to have the same issues you have. But marijuana issues are universally shared.

So lay off the weed is my best bet for you my friend and get back on the weed saddle another day. plus a good thing about this is if you do lay off of weed for alil while and go back to it you wont have to buy as much to get you stoned :wink: :lol:

enjoy my friend 8)

Enjoy 8)
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Good advice, but lately I dont get paranoid no more, i ran it off.
Qapow.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users