The red hot chili peppers

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
alexthechamp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:34 pm

The red hot chili peppers

Post by alexthechamp »

Recently, I saw this incredibly talented band in concert. It was an unforgettable experience...Flea, my favourite bassist of all time had a 5 minute solo and he went absolutely berserk! The funky riffs were awe inspiring. I digress...

To the point: After the concert, my enthusiasm got the best of me and I began reading up about the band. I discovered that John Frusciante (the guitarist) had solo work. Being the curious person I am, I purchased a CD and it is incredible! He is such an amazing musician. I encourage all of you to download some of his tracks for your listening pleasure.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users