Page 1 of 1

Reqium For a Dream

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:02 pm
by MrClean
My freind has been hassleing me for the last 6 motnhs to watch this movie and i finnally got around to it. I definatley vouche for this movie its a must see, it held my interest.

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:37 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:25 pm
by Dakine
:lol:

Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:24 am
by (weedguru)scarf
pretty sure i replied in one of the other posts...
but still a fantastic movie

plus im all about the seeds
haha
peace

Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:45 am
by OverlordOdium
If your ripped out of your mind.. the movie is fucked and makes NO sense whatsoever and just trips you out bad, so dont watch it fucked. If you are, stick to something like Aqua Teen.

Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:23 pm
by rab420
if there was any movie that made me vow to never touch heroin, this is the one

Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:19 pm
by Silence
I watched this blitzed and it terrified me, especially that Grandmother.

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:10 pm
by Ziggy
think i mite have watched this sober, and it still bad buzzed me. its sooooo depressing i refused to watch it after that, its just way too sad to sit through again. all there lives go to shit :(

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:46 pm
by limit
Just watched this about half an hour ago..fantastic movie in terms of creativity, I could watch it over and over just to appreciate the depth of it. Thing is I don't want to watch it often, it's not a movie you want to watch when you're in the mood for cheech & chong which I always am and need no excuses for being depressed lol.

One thing I like most is the title.. Requiem For A Dream. Don't get me wrong you cannot merely read the title, it's just after seeing the movie I have to say it seems amazingly apt considering the outcome.
I had rarely heard the word 'Requiem' before, and although there is no real celebration it just suits it down to the ground.. wow, art in a form not often found.

alright i'll stfu now lol :lol: :lol:

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:49 am
by themagicbus
Its weird. Even though this is by far the most depressing movie I have ever seen, I want everyone that I love to see it.

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:24 pm
by andriaSRH
Silence wrote:I watched this blitzed and it terrified me, especially that Grandmother.
the grandmother tripped me out. good movie though. sad ending

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:33 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
OverlordOdium wrote:If your ripped out of your mind.. the movie is fucked and makes NO sense whatsoever and just trips you out bad, so dont watch it fucked. If you are, stick to something like Aqua Teen.
Cause that makes sense high or sober?

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:22 am
by SToNeR ChRiS
I watched the first half of this movie a few weeks ago and only actually watched the whole thing today. It takes awhile to build up but the overall effect is pretty intense.

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:44 pm
by BlazedAndConfused
that is the craziest fuckin movie. ive seen it like 8 times and it still freaks me out. great flick tho.