Page 1 of 1
Hash Oil?
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:00 pm
by azniza519
I bought like 1 g of hash oil for 15 bucks. i have never tried it and have no clue how to use/smoke it. my bro says im suppose to get a pin and js paint half of the rolling paper and put a little weed and roll it. is that how?
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:51 pm
by m3tal
Check out
http://erowid.org and go to the cannabis page and look at that.
I heard you can put it in a spoon and heat it from the bottom and then get a tube to inhale from. Sort of like knifing. Then you could also use it in a joint or something. I don't know too much about it.
Re: Hash Oil?
Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:35 pm
by Mary-Jane
azniza519 wrote:I bought like 1 g of hash oil for 15 bucks. i have never tried it and have no clue how to use/smoke it. my bro says im suppose to get a pin and js paint half of the rolling paper and put a little weed and roll it. is that how?
$15 ? where do you live?
Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:45 am
by azniza519
london ontario. i dont think the stuff is good though. i read somewhere that the lighter the color the better it is. the stuff i got is pretty dark and thick.