Page 1 of 1
Post an 8th pic please
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:17 am
by m3tal
Can someone post an 8th pic for me? Cause I'm getting one soon and I wanna make sure I'm not getting ripped. Thanks in advanced.
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:05 am
by Mista Mista
Hey dude, you won't be able to tell from a picture. There is a lot of information that you can't get from a picture. Density is a key one.
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:12 am
by cdc
weight it... 1 ounce = 29 ish grams 29/8 =3.6 grams?
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:32 am
by m3tal
Well mine came with about 5 to 8 good nugs soo.. I'm happy!

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:59 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
I keep seeing thread like this. They're all so pointless. The weight of weed depends on the curing process and also the physical qualities of the strain. I've gotten 8th's that looked like quarters in the past just because of how it was cured. The only way to be sure is to get yourself a scale and familiarize yourself with the stuff. You're not going to be able to do it overnight, but keep buying weed and you'll start to recognize weights.