Fucking Livid....
Moderator: Moderators
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
Fucking Livid....
Ok, firstly I apologise for the title of this post but given the contents it is entirely appropriate. This is not a happy, cheery, nice post, so if you dont wanna read click away now.
Here's my tale... Last night I went out to a club me and my friends used to go out to all the time throughout our days back at college. It was my first night out since Feb so I had been looking forward to it to no end (yeah I know thats not 'cool' but when you got rent, bills and a weed habit to fund you tell me where you get money for jibbing out all the time).
The club itself is nothing special, rather small, predictable playlist, cheapish beer, a bit of a dive by all accounts but still, with the right people any night can be fun.
I never drink alcohol, as I have mentioned countless times elsewhere on this forum, I have not drank for 3yrs, which was merely half pint of lager, and previous to that I hadnt drank for bout 2yrs. An old friend from high school began my night with a J2O (non alcoholic fruit juice thingy), other than that I had 3 glasses of water throughout my night.
My night went amazing and I was proper buzzing, I had a couple of spliffs throughout the duration of the nght so I wasn't too sober, I would say mellowed but not high. I was really chatty, which until later on that night I didn't really notice so much. Ususally I am really quiet and tend to take the observer approach at gatherings/parties etc. I talked to loads of people and was rather giddy, but I assumed it was from the atmosphere and being around so many old friends all in one place having fun and catching up.
It was at the end of my night, when I had got a taxi back to my flat with my brother that I noticed something was up. I was talking to the mr, or more trying to talk but everything that entailed holding a conversation proved somewhat difficult to me. I realised that I felt like there was something else I was feeling and it deffo wasn't just stoned. So my partner proceeded to check my pupils which where like giant black balloons, really super manga-fied. It was then clear to me that at some point during the night I had been spiked.
Due to my religion I do not and will not have any intentions of taking anything chemical at all. Also when I was much younger I had alot of issues with chemical drugs, so I had made it clear I wanted no involvement with them whatsoever. Furthermore no one should have any right whatsoever to decide what drugs I take but me. It is my body to make decisions for, unless obviously I am in a coma or something.
I forced myself to stay calm and just tried to make things normal, I flciked the television on and proceeded to get high. I knew if I panicked I would have gone well under. Luckily my experience was not too grim, besides the obvious come down and mega dopiness and general, all round zombiefied feeling.
Today I woke up sober and I felt scared, my mind began to wander, none of my friends were pilling. None of them saw anything dodgy, although they were all pretty drunk. But why would someone want to spike me? It costs them money and they get nothing out of it... Or was the intention to get me wrecked so they could get something out of it? I am just glad I was always with my friends cos it scares me that something horrible could have happened, I could've been raped or anything.
Now I am left with thought revolving round my head, that pill has induced nothing more than paranoia within me. I dunno if I want to go out anymore, I can't trust anyone to get me drinks or watch them just incase something happens now. I feel vulnerable for the first time in so long. It is one of the worst experiences I have had for a while.
I don't need any replies or sympathy, that is not the aim of my telling you this, I just wanted people to just see what effects spiking people has on them, so you can be more careful in the hopes it won't happen to you.
Peace
Here's my tale... Last night I went out to a club me and my friends used to go out to all the time throughout our days back at college. It was my first night out since Feb so I had been looking forward to it to no end (yeah I know thats not 'cool' but when you got rent, bills and a weed habit to fund you tell me where you get money for jibbing out all the time).
The club itself is nothing special, rather small, predictable playlist, cheapish beer, a bit of a dive by all accounts but still, with the right people any night can be fun.
I never drink alcohol, as I have mentioned countless times elsewhere on this forum, I have not drank for 3yrs, which was merely half pint of lager, and previous to that I hadnt drank for bout 2yrs. An old friend from high school began my night with a J2O (non alcoholic fruit juice thingy), other than that I had 3 glasses of water throughout my night.
My night went amazing and I was proper buzzing, I had a couple of spliffs throughout the duration of the nght so I wasn't too sober, I would say mellowed but not high. I was really chatty, which until later on that night I didn't really notice so much. Ususally I am really quiet and tend to take the observer approach at gatherings/parties etc. I talked to loads of people and was rather giddy, but I assumed it was from the atmosphere and being around so many old friends all in one place having fun and catching up.
It was at the end of my night, when I had got a taxi back to my flat with my brother that I noticed something was up. I was talking to the mr, or more trying to talk but everything that entailed holding a conversation proved somewhat difficult to me. I realised that I felt like there was something else I was feeling and it deffo wasn't just stoned. So my partner proceeded to check my pupils which where like giant black balloons, really super manga-fied. It was then clear to me that at some point during the night I had been spiked.
Due to my religion I do not and will not have any intentions of taking anything chemical at all. Also when I was much younger I had alot of issues with chemical drugs, so I had made it clear I wanted no involvement with them whatsoever. Furthermore no one should have any right whatsoever to decide what drugs I take but me. It is my body to make decisions for, unless obviously I am in a coma or something.
I forced myself to stay calm and just tried to make things normal, I flciked the television on and proceeded to get high. I knew if I panicked I would have gone well under. Luckily my experience was not too grim, besides the obvious come down and mega dopiness and general, all round zombiefied feeling.
Today I woke up sober and I felt scared, my mind began to wander, none of my friends were pilling. None of them saw anything dodgy, although they were all pretty drunk. But why would someone want to spike me? It costs them money and they get nothing out of it... Or was the intention to get me wrecked so they could get something out of it? I am just glad I was always with my friends cos it scares me that something horrible could have happened, I could've been raped or anything.
Now I am left with thought revolving round my head, that pill has induced nothing more than paranoia within me. I dunno if I want to go out anymore, I can't trust anyone to get me drinks or watch them just incase something happens now. I feel vulnerable for the first time in so long. It is one of the worst experiences I have had for a while.
I don't need any replies or sympathy, that is not the aim of my telling you this, I just wanted people to just see what effects spiking people has on them, so you can be more careful in the hopes it won't happen to you.
Peace

Me importa un pimiento...
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Never leave your drinks unattended, date rape drugs are everywhere. I've heard of guys using horse tranqulizers to knock girls out without knowing one of the side effects is that it makes them sterile. Fucking low lives rape a lady then take away her ability to produce life.
At least you were able to make it out alright, and hopefully next time you'll try and be more cautious. My guess is it was the J20, something flavored would mask the flavor of the drug.
At least you were able to make it out alright, and hopefully next time you'll try and be more cautious. My guess is it was the J20, something flavored would mask the flavor of the drug.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
I left my drink on the table where my mates were meant to be watching it... Apparently they didnt watch it as well as id hoped...
I also came to the conclusion it had to be the J2O, I just wish I knew who it was, because I'd rather it be my mates trying to help me have a buzz night but goin a silly way about it, than some sick pervert trying to drug me up enough to do God knows what with me. From now on if i have a drink n need the loo it comes with or gets disregarded. It is just a real shame this shit is happening. Doesn't say much for the inhabitants of my general area really. 

Me importa un pimiento...
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
sounds like E to me, haha fuck that maybe your friends spiked ya drink, mine do it all the time to me, il have a drink, oi tom that had powder in it 'FFS U BASTARDS' = no sleep again, if you took ghb, you wouldnt even remmeber the night before, somone gave it me and said it was E was it fuck haha, E's wont kill you just chill out. E makes u feel great and chatty and everythins fun, after about 2 hours or so then you come downnnnnn.
-
wojoman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:49 pm
- Location: MA
- Contact:
-
0rangellama
Yeah, that, and it drains your spinal fluid. Only way I'd ever touch E is if it was from the government, I'd never touch any of that street shit, you don't know what its cut with, or what else is mixed up in it. I can't stand them shistey mo fuckers who be slippin' shit up in peoples drinks like that, anyone ever did that to anyone I knew, or me, I'd put 'em in a hospital.weedguru tom wrote:sounds like E to me, haha fuck that maybe your friends spiked ya drink, mine do it all the time to me, il have a drink, oi tom that had powder in it 'FFS U BASTARDS' = no sleep again, if you took ghb, you wouldnt even remmeber the night before, somone gave it me and said it was E was it fuck haha, E's wont kill you just chill out. E makes u feel great and chatty and everythins fun, after about 2 hours or so then you come downnnnnn.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
- Russ
- Casual toker

- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:06 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
- Contact:
my advice to you is always drink out of bottls not glasses. and secondly, hold your thumb over the bottle when your walking round and stuff so nobody will be able to slip a pill or 2 in the top of it. its horrible getting spiked but it shouldnt take your confidence away from you and you should go out, have fun and get stoned!.
'' Putting The Herb. In Suberb ''
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
I have been for a night out to a metal bar with close friends since bein spiked. Bein spiked it fucked around with my seratonin levels and made me go a bit west for a while but my faith has been re-established in a small selection of people and i'm gonna work my way up gradually. I can't let paranoia get the best of me. My mate has a gig on Sunday which I'm intending to go to, rest assured I will be taking every measure to avoid a repeat occurance.
The cob of the whole being spiked experience mostly now is I dunno if those happy feelings I had seeing all my old mates were real, and I have been driven into the depths of my mind questioning what has actually been my feelings and what has been feelings induced by a pill. But hey, these things happen, can't change it now.
peace
The cob of the whole being spiked experience mostly now is I dunno if those happy feelings I had seeing all my old mates were real, and I have been driven into the depths of my mind questioning what has actually been my feelings and what has been feelings induced by a pill. But hey, these things happen, can't change it now.
peace

Me importa un pimiento...
-
rich97
- Casual toker

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:44 pm
- Contact:
sounds more like coke to me, E's are less social than coke, the make you wanna dance more, coke is a much more chatty high, plus (not that ive tried it before) i would imagine the E's wouldnt disolve in fluid.
The good thing about coke is that its from a plant, so, provided it was pure (which isnt very likey in manchester to be honest), then your alright as far as religon goes.
The good thing about coke is that its from a plant, so, provided it was pure (which isnt very likey in manchester to be honest), then your alright as far as religon goes.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
I didn't know you could pour coke in a drink to get fucked up. For some reason I just think if it was an effective way of getting high more people would do it. Not to mention that if you could drink coke we wouldn't need RED BULL anymore. You could just pour coke into everything.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
-
Ice006
- Bonghead

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Contact:
If it was GHB, you wouldn't have pupil fuck-arounds, so it sounds like MDMA to me…
The weed probably helped dull the effects, if not prolong them at a watered down level.
Still, like you say, nobody should ever try to put anything in your body without your consent.
The weed probably helped dull the effects, if not prolong them at a watered down level.
Still, like you say, nobody should ever try to put anything in your body without your consent.
[img]http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ebownds/wtf.jpg[/img]
-
hubcap
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 665
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
I fucking hate all this date rape shit. I memba when a 'friend' of ours dropped an E into a girls drink (a friend not random girl) for fun and she just got really fugged up. Strangley the next day he hand a broken arm and various cuts on his head and body......
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users