Page 1 of 1
Starting guide.
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:52 pm
by m3tal
I've never smoked. I want to, not really heavy, just sort of a once of a month type thing. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some essential advice and all that. thanks.
Oh yeah. I live in virginia, usa
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:06 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Just read through the forum we have an FAQ.
Re: Starting guide.
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:18 pm
by FIRE!!!
m3tal wrote:I've never smoked. I want to, not really heavy, just sort of a once of a month type thing. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some essential advice and all that. thanks.
Oh yeah. I live in virginia, usa
Dude, you are gonna fall in love with weed. There's no way you're only gonna smoke once a month.

The only advice I can give is if you get paranoid, remember that it's only weed and you're supposed to enjoy yourself, have a liquid on hand that isn't carbonated, because your tongue will turn into sheep's wool, other than that, have fun and let loose!
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:07 am
by Schmut
Ah yes, paranoia. Don't worry about that. If you just relax you won't get paranoid, at all.
I only got a little paranoid the first couple of times I smoked weed but it didn't put me off and I stopped getting paranoid when I smoked, after the first couple of times.
Anyway, I also agree you should have a drink available to you. Cottonmouth isn't very fun. And food too. You gotta have food while you're stoned.
Other than that, just enjoy yourself.
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:21 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Just make sure you're in a good mood and feel safe! And have something to eat nearby. I did it once, sitting outside my house. I was nervous because my brother and mum were nearby, I was with my friends, my cat had died just a few days before and I ended sitting by the greenhouse sobbing for an hour because I was afraid of the owl.
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:31 am
by m3tal
Haaha. Afraid of the owl. Sounds good.
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:50 am
by thnkgod4weed
Welcome 2 our world,please fasten ur seat belt,make sure u got a light,please toke and enjoy, cause this is gonna be one hell of a ride.
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:29 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
When you're ripped and you've never heard one before owls are scary! I live in a place with a lot of forest but I've never actually heard a real owl before aha I thought it was right behind my head trying to peck my eyes out. Then again, half an hour before I could have sworn I kept seeing my other cat running around outside but I had put her in just an hour before...so I was out of it that night.
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:30 am
by chronic15
w..ee weed is sikk juss take it slow and yull eventually be doin jamacian hotboxes in ur house on a boring day:P