Page 1 of 1

aderall and partying

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:10 pm
by smokeydabear
last night i took an aderall right when i started drinking for the night partied so hard drank from 11 at night till 6 and still was wide awake. ne one else ever do this

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:24 pm
by FIRE!!!
Aderall and alcohol don't mix very well. In fact, no pill really mixes well with alcohol. Watch that shit man, you could seriously hurt yourself, if not immediately there is still damage done in the long run.

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:39 pm
by Jay212
WhiteLie wrote:In fact, no pill really mixes well with alcohol.
I saw that learned that the hard way. E + beer had my friends brothers girlfriend throwing up (blood too) for about an hour. She threw up so much that after about 30 minutes nothing was actually coming out, but she was still "throwing up".

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:21 pm
by SomeONE?
one time i took 4 excedrin migran pills extra strength + 2 shots .. I wasnt trying to feel like this just trying to get rid of my headache but i ended up getting a really nice body buzz. I felt so good.. I dont know why but i dont suggest doing this

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:49 am
by Schmut
Jay212 wrote:
WhiteLie wrote:In fact, no pill really mixes well with alcohol.
E + beer had my friends brothers girlfriend throwing up (blood too) for about an hour. She threw up so much that after about 30 minutes nothing was actually coming out, but she was still "throwing up".
I've never done any pills and I have quit drinking, mostly. But that same thing happened to a friend of mine.
The story goes he'd drank a lot of vodka and then taken half an E. He got really sick after that and threw up a lot. Another friend of mine was there to look after him and they had to call an ambulance, I think.
I've heard a lot of bad things about mixing alcohol with other drugs.