Page 1 of 1

Some Pics of Turd and more of Bill Nye...

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:59 pm
by Eugene
Well, I wanted a small water filter piece ever since my bubbler broke. I have a big bong, I have a bowl, all that was missing was something smaller, that used water...well, I found it over the weekend. It's about 5" tall, very VERYthick glass, and very nice looking CCG. Here it is, I have named it..."Turd" becuase when I look at it, it reminds me of a turd...

it's the shit...pun intended...

Image
Image



and now some more pictures of Bill Nye...
Image
Image

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:32 pm
by goingmerry202
holy shit thats an awsome bong, i dont' get the different chambers what do they do? or is it just for looks? and what does the realy long bowl do? there looks like theres water under it.

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:34 pm
by Eugene
goingmerry, the bong with the multiple chambers filters the smoke 4 times, that's the purpose of them, much much smoother smoke. And in the other picture, the ashcatcher for "Turd". That's an ashcatcher, it's a second chamber for the bong, and catches ash so it keeps the bong cleaner.

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:43 pm
by Daqronic
I wish all the head shops here would carry shit like that. Everyone here is a cheap bastard.

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:46 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Nice pieces.

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:49 pm
by goingmerry202
o thanks for explaining it. i think teh headshop near me overcharges, its a scam. for one of the smallest roor bongs they want like 240, for a bong i wanted, just a normal small only filtered ounce , they wanted 260. its hand blown class its mildly ornate but still thats crazy. for salvia 15x , enough for like 4 hits the price was 45. damn this stuff is expensive i need a job.

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:30 pm
by FIRE!!!
goingmerry202 wrote:holy shit thats an awsome bong, i dont' get the different chambers what do they do? or is it just for looks? and what does the realy long bowl do? there looks like theres water under it.
Awesome bong, even better poster 8)

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:43 am
by Eugene
Yeah, definitely didn't take the shot like that on purpose either lol

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:14 pm
by Jay212
wasn't bill nye green before? That was a sick ass bong.

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:13 pm
by Eugene
the bong itself wasn't green, but the liquid in it was flourescent yellow.