Page 1 of 1

Frolfing!

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:23 am
by cutthecashflow
Frolfing is about the funnest thing to do when I'm ripped up (Besides the grocery store!)

Anyways for those of you that have never tried it I suggest picking up a disc and giving it a whirl!

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:16 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
what is frolfing :?:

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:06 am
by Daqronic
Frisbee golf I think...could be wrong. Round here we just call it frisbee golf

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:20 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
Frisbe golf is cool. I've never heard it called that.

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:09 am
by FIRE!!!
Frolfing?? I thought you meant rolling up a feathered frog and smoking it.

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:21 am
by qwertyuiop
the frisbee golfing goes by many names (frisbee golf, folf, frolf, faggot golf, etc) those are the only ones ive heard as of yet. There is one in my town right by the woods, and some of those people deserve me running over them onmy bike. Its like they don't get the concept of THE BIKE PATH WAS HERE LONG BEFORE THE FOLF COURSE, SO GET THE FUCK OFF THE PATH!!!

lol, sorry :twisted:

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:59 pm
by Baybee
LOL, I was recently talking to someone on messanger.. and they said something about 'frolfing' I was sitting there thinking, what the fuck? Frolfing. I had no idea what it was.. Thanks for clearing that one up..

Oh, lol, it was you who I was talking to CTCF..

:roll:

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:59 pm
by Holy_Schnikees
Yeah, Frolf or Folf (what we call it) is hella fun. Its so relaxing and is a fun thing to do with your buddies.

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:41 pm
by thnkgod4weed
firts time i ever hear it im a look it up on the net,or can somebody tell me how 2 play it 8)

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:05 pm
by cutthecashflow
You throw frisbees at baskets that are in between trees and stuff. Basically just like golf except you throw a frisbee disc. And golf is for old people anyways.