Detox Products
Moderator: Moderators
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Detox Products
Any one use any of these detox drinks and actually pass a test? If so please let me know which one you used on how long you went without smoking.
You're help is appreciated.
You're help is appreciated.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Holy_Schnikees
- Casual toker

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Northwest, US
- Contact:
This is kind-of on topic. Last night I was drinking a Wired X3000 (energy drink) and I was reading the nutrients and it has 100% Niacin in it. Pretty cool I thought cuz you can just drink a few of those instead of taking the pills.
[img]http://www.palmercash.com/images/products/munchies-350.jpg[/img]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3094/userbar90049hg3.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3094/userbar90049hg3.gif[/img][/url]
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
7.2.2 Niacin: Niacin has been shown to work on occasion. Byrd Labs tests
conclude that niacin doesn't work at all. In other words, something else
probably caused a negative, not the niacin.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
stahly
- Casual toker

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:27 am
- Location: Olathe, Kansas
- Contact:
I have a substance abuse test later today. I havnt smoked since the 31st of July(9days ago). I only had 2 joints and a bowl of crappy swag. I'm taking this product called Quick-Detox 2. I bought if off ebay and the guy was a power user with positive feedback. On the sheet they gave me, it says they will be using eScreen as the test. Wish me luck, because I need this job. I will post back if I passed or not.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Hey Doc, try using some Nuclear or UrineLuck. It isn't a drink, but you just dump it in on top of your piss. I have some buddies that use it and they pass there piss tests for powerplant jobs everytime. I used it throughout my pot treatment and passed six piss tests, so it is a guarntee.
The only thing is if you have someone in the room with you then I dunno. I have had friends take the drinks and pass as well.
The drinks are better if you know exactly what time you are going to have a test, the dump ins work better if it is a random.
The only thing is if you have someone in the room with you then I dunno. I have had friends take the drinks and pass as well.
The drinks are better if you know exactly what time you are going to have a test, the dump ins work better if it is a random.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
stahly
- Casual toker

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:27 am
- Location: Olathe, Kansas
- Contact:
Here is a little update. I passed the test, but they dont tell you if you pass or not. I know I did because I was hired. This is the directions on the bottle I took. Two to five hours before a urine test, take four or five capsules with 16oz. glass of water. Repeat every 30 minutes untill you have taken 20 capsules. If these directions are followed, your urine will test clean for the next 12 hours.
I had some side effects from taking quick-detox 2 like drowsiness, muscle cramps, headache, and I found it sometimes hard to urinate. These symptoms went away about 4 hours after the first pill. Its all good now
since I have a great job and now I can toke freely. 
Oh and the escreening test is a machine that tests the urine and it only takes 10 minutes. Its all automated and emails the employer, all high tech and expensive.
I had some side effects from taking quick-detox 2 like drowsiness, muscle cramps, headache, and I found it sometimes hard to urinate. These symptoms went away about 4 hours after the first pill. Its all good now
Oh and the escreening test is a machine that tests the urine and it only takes 10 minutes. Its all automated and emails the employer, all high tech and expensive.
-
Daqronic
- Bonghead

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:02 am
- Location: OKC
- Contact:
-
Psyclone
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
cdc
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
- Location: Auckland
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users