Page 1 of 1

UFC or MMA

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:12 pm
by death69
just wanted to know if anyone here was into ufc or mma. ive been into it for like 4 years now and its one of the most intense sports out now i think. amazing to watch theses people who are 6' 3 225 pounds get knocked out buy people half thier size sometimes

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:49 pm
by canadianbud
Fuckin love UFC and pride fighting. UFC 61 was pretty fuckin sick, so happy shamrock got knocked again, hard elbows to the face love ittt

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:15 am
by Baybee
Oh man, I watched the last pride fights or whatever, so intense, I loved it..

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:16 am
by EggsPoop
UFC is MMA, Pride has better fighters although UFC hypes up their fights more and is a better watching experience

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:14 pm
by Baybee
I'd make a topic, but I don't think enough people watch..

But we where watching UFC 64 last night (sooo good by the way) Franklin got his nose broke sooooo bad!
And Sherk Vs Florian.. it was sick, Florian cut Sherk with his elbow in the second round, the fight lasted 25 miniutes.. and his head was pouring blood the entire time, it was kind of sick, Florian got covered... Sick, made me cringe
I forgot where I was going with this

anyone else watch?

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:45 am
by Baybee
Image

This is what I was talking about, Frankins nose got fucked up!

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:58 pm
by FIRE!!!
:x That looks hella painful...

UFC is the shit!

Re: UFC or MMA

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:38 am
by juliennepeters
I like the old UFC cause there were more people who were in pure martial arts. they gave their all to it for years and years. there were so many different techniques used. today it is way different and sometimes the mma style becomes stuck and stale.

Re: UFC or MMA

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:13 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I'm not crazy enough to participate in it, but I do enjoy watching the guys beat the crap out of each other every once in awhile! The bloodier the better...


Re: UFC or MMA

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:01 am
by (weedguru)scarf
i have been into it for about 5 years now... and i really enjoy the dedication and skill of the very top competitors...
it doesnt worry me much if the fight goes to the ground it it becomes a jujitsu match, or if it is a stand up boxing/muy thai match... great sport to watch and learn while stoned :)

Re: UFC or MMA

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:23 am
by J O E
Machida vs Rua II goin on right now... weeeeee

Re: UFC or MMA

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:42 am
by (weedguru)scarf
so about a month ago i signed up to an mma gym... have been learning freestyle wrestling
mainly for fitness
but its fun... and a good work out.. so far no complaints other than a sore neck and shoulders haha

Re: UFC or MMA

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:12 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
i wrestled a guy the size of a bear tonight