Page 1 of 2

I wanna hallucinate :(

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:59 pm
by Psyclone
I have before...but I want a heavy one...which hallucogenic is the best for a heavy trip without chances of ODing or taking a lot?...

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:59 pm
by jonny cockeral
acid - you could get flashbacks and shit, im not sure many people get these- i dont think its much anyways. you cna see stuff that isnt there

shrooms - you would have to take a lot, on mushrooms ive never seen anything that wasnt there i just trip with patterns and that

xtc - i havnt always hallucinated on this, only once, but ive heard people who trip all the time, im not sure you're ment to trip on it, could have been laced with something else

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:54 pm
by FIRE!!!
^Technically the human mind receives one flashback for every LSD trip at some point in their life. If you're willing to trip out at what might be a random time, then acid is a good hallucinogen for visual effects. Just be ready to deal with these effects for a good 8-12 hours.

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:03 pm
by Tokin42
acid is known for seeing crazy shit that isn't there, like pink elephants

shrooms are more for just melting and dripping and patterns

salvia and DMT is out of this world visual. pretty much youre entire vision is overcome with intense visuals. these, ironically, are pretty much the safest as well.

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:20 pm
by Tr0n
i've done both acid and shrooms a few times each. I like the trip of shrooms more, it was just more intense. It's harder to keep your composure on shrooms (a high dose) than acid in my opinion. I did about 4-4.5 grams of shrooms once and it blew my mind, only do it in a safe setting and you'll walk like a retard. The most acid i did was 3 hits, and that was pretty fun, but not nearly as intense. I could walk fine and for the most part think fine. I never really had a flashback, and if i did it was nothing serious at all. So if you want a strong trip, do an 8th or a little bit more of good shrooms. Doing a lot of acid can get boring towards the end of the trip, you don't get that with shrooms.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:45 am
by Dulleffects
Drop acid. IF you wanna trip BALLS get a fat quarter of endo and around 2-5 hits of acid. 2 hits is alright, but one time i took 12 doubles, anyways, long story short, if you wanna trip for about 2 days and not know where you are, take 12 doubles. :P Nah, stick with about 4.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:21 am
by Grrrl
Keep it natural :D take peyote if you really wanna trip, or mesculin, but you would vomit. Acid is weak nowadays anyway by most accounts. The acid age has been over years. Salvia is a great choice is you're looking for visuals however it doesnt last very long. Anything from 5-45mins but you really are in a whole new world. There is no degree of control, you have zero awareness of what your doing. It was used by native american shamans to get visions and spiritual experiences. There is no way to explain it without you taking it first. It's summat you have to experience to understand. I would recommend salvia 10x extract to start with then work your way up if you had a dabble. I suggest you get onto google and research whatever you take first, it'smore reliable than goin purely off word of mouth. Some trips are compatible with some people but not with others. Everyone wants to trip for different reasons, some for escapism, some for a spiritual experience, some just for the buzz.
jah bless

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:06 am
by FIRE!!!
Dulleffects wrote:Drop acid. IF you wanna trip BALLS get a fat quarter of endo and around 2-5 hits of acid. 2 hits is alright, but one time i took 12 doubles, anyways, long story short, if you wanna trip for about 2 days and not know where you are, take 12 doubles. :P Nah, stick with about 4.
BIIIIIIG difference between 2 hits of acid and 5 hits of acid

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:53 am
by jonny cockeral
yeah very much so,i would go as far to say it could be like being sane and insaen for life

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:19 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
I'd recomend acid over mushrooms if it's a first time trip. Drop a couple of hits depending on the potency. It comes in a few different forms so you'll need to find out what's most common in your area. Around here it's gelt tabs at the moment. But there are also sugar cubes, stamps, and pure liquid form.

I wouldn't recomend shrooms, peyote, morning glories, ayahuasca, or any other halucinogen for first time use. Mainly because it is more of a religious experience than you would get from acid. Once you're more acustomed to tripping then you should explore the spiritual side of it

Good Luck. Safe Travels.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:54 pm
by FIRE!!!
Sugar cubes, ohhhh holy shit..

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:57 am
by donald
my m8 took some salvia n a bong with another m8 - the first went into a weird trance and was talking to the walls, and my other pal thought he was in a red factory with a pole stuck in his head, then his mum walked in to see a guy screaming at the walls n her son running around in circles trying to get a big metal pole out his head - the ambulance was called but by the time it got there they were fine.

goooooooo salvia!

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:28 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
WhiteLie wrote:Sugar cubes, ohhhh holy shit..
Lol. Just say the word man.

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:40 am
by Ice006
I've taken 1 hit of acid before (blotter form), but apart from changed thought patterns, great mood and energy for 10 hours, and a little depth distortion/wave movements on stationary objects, I can't say I really hallucinated. Well, things were moving that shouldn't have been, but I never saw something that wasn't there. (But don't get me wrong, I honestly think it's the best overall high I've ever experienced, and the afterglow is heavenly. Over a week later and I'm still in a great mood, and seems I have finally gotten rid of my procrastination habit!)

I'm considering sticking 3 tabs in my mouth at once, and see how I feel an hour later. Reckon it'd be enough to have a real good trip? I don't intend hitting up the clubs like I did last time, so don't worry about me… :P

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:57 pm
by Eugene
I've never taken acid, but i have taken 5grams of some killer boomers before...and it was intense. Very intense. My buddy has a poster of kurt cobain in his room, I was just sitting there staring at it for over 3 hours because in my mind I was having a conversation with him over dinner.

Another thing, me + shrooms = drug muscles. For some reason whenever I'm on shrooms I always feel the need to lift and move heavy things.