Page 1 of 1
easy ass bong thing to make!
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:30 am
by youngweezy
all you need is water bottle,tin foil, and like a toothpick.

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:31 am
by youngweezy
the blue shit is tin foil
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:10 am
by ADS
f-that.
A for effort

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:15 am
by youngweezy
tahx lol.....its good when u dont hav nething to smoke outta
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:27 am
by Ikku
That's not a bong. My friends used to make those and call them bongs, but no. Smoke passes through water in a bong.
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:55 am
by ADS
I make a piece like that. I still use it often too. I have had the lid for about 2 years, and I just get new Sobe bottles when they get real nasty.
I took pictures of my sobe so everyone could see, but I am far too lazy to edit them right now.
A Waterfall bong perhaps.
Gravity bongs (bong w/o pasing through water...) require a pulling motion, where a Waterfall bong (w/o passing through water) relys on water...falling...
bong is just a word for watter pipe. Those are water pipes, so I guess they are still considdered bongs...