Hydrocodone

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Holy_Schnikees
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Northwest, US
Contact:

Hydrocodone

Post by Holy_Schnikees »

Just got my wisdom teeth out and they gave me about 20 Hydrocodone pills. I think they are generic for Vicodin. Any idea on how much to take to feel something? Im taking one every 4 hours just to kill the pain right now.
[img]http://www.palmercash.com/images/products/munchies-350.jpg[/img]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3094/userbar90049hg3.gif[/img][/url]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

What mg, and how often have you used pain pills in the past?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
shermsticky
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:59 am
Contact:

Post by shermsticky »

my first drug...
Holy_Schnikees
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Northwest, US
Contact:

Post by Holy_Schnikees »

10/650 mg. And these are the first painkillers ive taken to "get high"
[img]http://www.palmercash.com/images/products/munchies-350.jpg[/img]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3094/userbar90049hg3.gif[/img][/url]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Start with a couple, break the pills in half when you take them so they hit you harder and faster. They build a tolerance fast, so you are going to have to start taking more and more to get the same feeling.

Really is not a recomended drug to get into though, after a while they can really mess with your head.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
csem-it
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: England - UK
Contact:

Post by csem-it »

Justr break out the weed dude and keep the pills for when your tooth hurts :roll:
OH, I DON'T KNOW WHY I DON'T MEAN WHAT I SAY,
I DON'T KNOW WHY I DON'T FEEL WHAT I SAY,
YOU'VE BEEN LYING ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS FOR SO LONG,
YOU'VE FORGOTTEN WHO YOU ARE!
bollig08
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:28 am
Location: meth capital of the world
Contact:

Post by bollig08 »

Me and a couplae of pals just found some hydrocodone cough syrup and somked a bunch of weed, its soooo weird...its awesome
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Pop 2 and you'll get a very comfortably numb feeling.

If you drink some alcohol with it that will also get you up in the sky.

If I were you I would pop 2 and smoke a blunt to the head.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Holy_Schnikees
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Northwest, US
Contact:

Post by Holy_Schnikees »

Im thinking I might pop a few then toke, should be fun. Mixing them with alcohol is nice cuz then I don't have to drink as much and get twice as drunk.
I only have 6 left so I'm debating whether I should break them up and take them all at once, or mix them with weed??
[img]http://www.palmercash.com/images/products/munchies-350.jpg[/img]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3094/userbar90049hg3.gif[/img][/url]
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

i would of already done them with weed as soon as i get um..you haven't yet so u should give it a try and let us kno
smoke blunts
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Sprinkling Codeine on weed is out there man wayyy out there.....

It's kind of a really good feeling actually, I mean I get way more hungry when I used to do that.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Holy_Schnikees
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Northwest, US
Contact:

Post by Holy_Schnikees »

Well I was just thinking take like 3 then get high but sprinkling them works also??
[img]http://www.palmercash.com/images/products/munchies-350.jpg[/img]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3094/userbar90049hg3.gif[/img][/url]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

My mom is on HC's...they totally fuck her up. It's great because I can sit there and talk to her blazed and she has noooo clue :D
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Holy_Schnikees wrote:Well I was just thinking take like 3 then get high but sprinkling them works also??
Yea works probably even better, allthough it's about sixty times worse for the body.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
bollig08
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:28 am
Location: meth capital of the world
Contact:

Post by bollig08 »

PLZ HELP ME!!! k im new and i just crushed up some hydro getting ready to snort it tonite, but all this talk about sprinkling it in the weed is making me curious, i think we're gonna try it, but how risky it it, it wont stop my heart will it?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users