Weedfarmer.com seeds.

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
Contact:

Weedfarmer.com seeds.

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK »

i was going to buy some top44 seeds, but since they only except cash, i wanted to know if anyone has bought from them.

so yeah, i just dont want to get ripped off...
User avatar
Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
Contact:

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK »

wow, i guess noone knows, or can vouch for them...
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Post by Grrrl »

dont bother man, sensei seeds or reefer man seeds have excellent rep's try from them man :) never heard of this weedfarmer.com sounds dodgy to me
peace :)
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
User avatar
Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
Contact:

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK »

thx rasta,
il go with one of one of those guys
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]
Daqronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:02 am
Location: OKC
Contact:

Post by Daqronic »

I just thought I might be able to clear this up, Im ordering weedfarmer.com's T44 seeds, and I live here in the states. These seeds are pretty cheap (20 Euro or 20 Dollars for 10 seeds, and they ship worldwide :o). I've been a member on weedfarmer for quite some time, pretty confident they will arrive. I'll let everyone know when I get them.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/XLock/daqsig1.jpg[/img]
Daqronic, say it with me, daq-ronic...
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Growing? I know where you live.. :P

Anyway judging from the last post I say go for it.
User avatar
Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
Contact:

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK »

haha... :dodgy:
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]
Daqronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:02 am
Location: OKC
Contact:

Post by Daqronic »

Rawr!! :x

Im sorry to say I had to cancel my order. Will test again in a few months. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/XLock/daqsig1.jpg[/img]
Daqronic, say it with me, daq-ronic...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users