Page 1 of 1

MATH!

Posted: Sat May 17, 2003 2:33 am
by Stoned Lil Freak
Ok you guys have to TRY to do some math stoned (I know the DO NOT DO sections says to not do it but you'll get all into it and NOT be able to even do simple division)! Trust me...try this.. fuck last night I tried 80 divided by 2....Man it was fucking me over good!! and 153 by 3.....Good ol stoned math can pass the time!

Posted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:51 am
by Weedguru Higher
I suck at math sober, so won't be attempting that any time soon!!

Posted: Sat May 17, 2003 4:11 am
by Stoned Lil Freak
Ohhh that could make it even more tricky...hehehehehe

Posted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:17 pm
by jane.
i got a headache when i went to math stoned, my brian was like... yeah.

Posted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:41 pm
by Funk Doctor
Funny, for me it's the other way round, normally I don't understand jack shit about maths, but with a little THC in my veins, it goes much better.

Posted: Fri May 30, 2003 7:02 am
by luckystoner88
you knwo i've prabaly done math stoned but....o waiat i do rember one time ... it was my math final... i knew i would fail it so i came stoned and i think i understand school betta stned.... but any way i dont remember if it was hard or not it was three weeks ago

Posted: Fri May 30, 2003 1:58 pm
by weedguru_badass
Hey I went into My math GCSE stoned as i did the rest of my exams and ended up wit an A so cant be bad LOL

But u cant exactly say to ur mates wen ur all wrecked, I know I'll get some pens and we can all do some maths! now can u?? :lol:

Posted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:08 am
by Loaf_Smoke
man I suck at math normally..

I got like a 34 percent in math so if I tried math i would be so fucking.......fucked....cause it's already so hard...

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:49 pm
by Zero
try doin english stoned...OMG! i got a A lol u drown on about shit but u get the marks :D