Page 1 of 1
Moving! How to transport it?
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:30 pm
by Psyclone
Hey, bad news...I'm moving soon...and the lanlord wants to look around soon, and I'm 2 weeks into flowering...fuck lol..I can probably keep her out of where I'm growing...but what about transporting it? I was thinking of getting a box and just putting it n there...it's 26 inches now, so a box will be easy....how can I keep the smell from going thru though?...should I just use tape?
Thanks guys.
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:08 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
I think you should just move it out before anything else. Take a quick trip to the car stick it in the trunk and move it.
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:06 am
by Psyclone
I know, but I have to pass it by my mom...AND there's a cop that lives 2 houses away at the new house...it's good though because I say the closer you are to one, the farther you are from their eyes

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:23 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
its true my dealer lives next door to a family of cops.
depending on how big the plant is you could just shove it in a box or wait till your mom isnt home as for the cop I wouldnt worry.