Growing quickly

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
LunchBox
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:25 pm
Contact:

Growing quickly

Post by LunchBox »

I've got a question about growing... I'm going to try and grow for the first time, right now im germinating about 10 seeds and im gonna pick out the best 4... anyway its June 28 today and i go off to college in about a month and a half... is there any possible way that i can grow these and have them ready to smoke before then? I really don't care on how big they get as long as they are decent before then.
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Impossible...it takes ATLEAST 4 weeks veg, 8 weeks flower...a good week to dry...then 2 more to cure...
LunchBox
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:25 pm
Contact:

Post by LunchBox »

I have heard that you can get the whole process done within 5 weeks, its just the plant won't be huge.
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Maybe...but not worth it...you'd get soo little crappy bud.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users