Page 1 of 4

What Drugs Have You Done? Craziest Combos?

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:28 am
by President Beavis
I'm for the most part a pot head, but I've experimented some.

Shit load of weed. (Love weed, helps me get good test scores lol)
Quite a bit of drinking.
Acid once.
Extacy (quite) a few times.
Coke once. (hated it)
I did speed once
Morphine/Codiene/hydrocodone, done these a couple times.
Dimenhydrinate (Gravol) once, retarded drug
I've done DXM in small doses (like 100mg)
I smoke a lot of ciggys.
70mg dose of Zopiclone (update: june 26)
Diphenhydramine (Benadryls) as of sept, 06

I wanna get some shrooms.


Combos

2 E's, 6 shots absolut vodka, smoked 2 joints (Pretty fun)
Speed+5 or 6 shots vodka (Extremely drunk speedy feeling, 45 minutes felt like 5 lol)

100mg DXM+4 beer+4 joints+50mg morphine (spacey, chilled trippy feeling lasted all day)

5 tylenol 3's and 4 shots gin. (Dangerous! Don't mix tylenol with alcohol! Felt pretty good but still.)

Not a combo, but my first time drinking I drank 2 mickeys, a gangster 40 and a few shots of peach schnapps in about 20 mins.. (Can't remember what the mickeys or gangster 40 were, too drunk)

EDIT: I've cut back a lot, but I'm thinkin I'll start back up again sometime soon.

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:25 pm
by TYStonerTY
Oh skins man u never told me u did ecstasy! Man it sounds pretty cool.. i wanna get a hold of some ecstasy, speed and alot of acid and shrooms... Where did u get it from? JJ?

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:49 pm
by President Beavis
I get a lot of my shit from people that you probably dont know, dont wanna mention names here. you need to get into town more. :? XTC's awesome and so are acid and shrooms but speed, no. dont do speed it sucks lol.

man i might need to rethink what im spending my 330$ on, less bud and smokes and more E's and acid! :P

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:56 pm
by TYStonerTY
Yeah man.. Skinnies go on MSN

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:26 am
by Darth Inhaler
I only mix drugs with weed.

E + Weed

Shrooms + Weed

Coke + Weed

Alcohol + Weed

Weed + Weed

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:35 am
by FIRE!!!
Darth Inhaler wrote:
Weed + Weed
This one is especially nice 8)

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:22 pm
by kass
best combo ever...smoke a blunt, then take 3 double shots of vodka, do a line of coke, smoke two more blunts, hit all three roaches from a vaporizer, three more double shots of vodka, do a line

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:02 am
by lol999
i get too fucked up from just drinkin n smoking weed at the same time lol.. i couldnt see me dropping 5 hits or acid or drinking hard liquoer and smoking

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:43 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
adderol+mushroom+coke+weed+alcohol

it was the last week of my senior year the night before my english final. the mushrooms didnt kick in until 8 hours later when I was had just been handed my final. it all worked out though. I got a B on the essay and exam. I graduated and got a scholarship for my grades :D

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:06 am
by Weedguru Cusmar
Coke+MDMA+ 2 e's + weed + alcohol, fun but thats my limit, i'd never do anything like that again.
Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:adderol+mushroom+coke+weed+alcohol

it was the last week of my senior year the night before my english final. the mushrooms didnt kick in until 8 hours later when I was had just been handed my final. it all worked out though. I got a B on the essay and exam. I graduated and got a scholarship for my grades :D
thats fucking crazy :lol:

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:02 am
by shermsticky
dxm and weed. took me by surprise. couldn't do ANYTHING for like 4 hours. maybe. who knows. fuckin tripped me out real hard. i literally couldn't dop anything and everything was wavy and very surreal, almost like a different drug altogether. the weed felt like a long tobacco tingliness. weed vision plus dxm vision=bad.

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:47 pm
by SmokyMcPot420
cant remember the exact dosage of my "combos", but ive done some pretty crazy shit thtat i cant believe i have lived through.

a couple of e's and a couple rails of some coke is real fun. but i really dont like coke that much. only done it like 3 times.

3-4 beers+couple joints+TEN zana bars. that is 20 MG of xanax.=the most fucked up i have ever been in my life. i was completely out of my box. couldnt walk straight for 3 days. i have never concentrataed on something so hard in my life as i did to try to walk that night. it was bad. we were in florida. it was about 11pm or so and we were walking on the shoreline and i fell in the ocean with my phone and cigs in my pocket. they said i was more pissed about my cigs then my phone ha. passed at about midnight and they couldnt wake me up till 5pm the next day. ended up talkin to the cops that came to our room and shit and they didnt even know i was fucked up haha. i just sat there in the chair and watched them talk to my friends dad, laughing at the thought that these cops have completely no idea at all how obliverated i am. did a lot more shit im not gonna explain unless someone wants to hear it ha.

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:04 am
by Darth Inhaler
wow...a couple nights ago I did 3 and a third triple stacked E pills, about 5 grams of weed, and a couple lines of coke.
6 hours passed by and to me it seemed like only 5 minutes....

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:51 pm
by Dulleffects
well, my personal record is =

15 molson canadian + 2 grams of coke between 2 people + 2 caps of e + 2 hits of acid. I WAS FUCKING TRIPPING LIKE NOTHINGS EVER TRIPPED BEFORE.

I've also done pretty much every other "common" drug except for heroin.

Shrooms and e is pretty cool. Alchy and acid isn't that bad, but you get kinda sick

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:22 pm
by FIRE!!!
Dulleffects wrote:15 molson canadian + 2 grams of coke between 2 people + 2 caps of e + 2 hits of acid. I WAS FUCKING TRIPPING LIKE NOTHINGS EVER TRIPPED BEFORE.
Seems a little hard to believe, I'd think your heart would stop with that much coke alone, much less the other drugs. Plus you must have been having a horrible trip on acid after you came down on the coke.

Regardless, it sounds like it was a hell of a night