Let me know what you think. Anyone want to post their favorite mix?
Best tobacco in a spliff
Moderator: Moderators
-
rebelmike
- Bonghead

- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:01 am
- Location: Mississippi and Georgia, USA
Best tobacco in a spliff
I figure everyone might have their own choice. I recommend getting a pack of Camel Turkish Silver cigs..in America they're buy one get one free at the moment at +/- 3 bucks dependng on your state. (low tax in georgia
)
Let me know what you think. Anyone want to post their favorite mix?
Let me know what you think. Anyone want to post their favorite mix?
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
actualy tabaco causes your blood vessels to narrow--> less thc in your blood --> less high.rebelmike wrote:nicotine+thc=super high. cheaper, makes weed last longer, get just as high if not higher
I mix it with tobaco just cause i think rolling pure jays is a huge waste of pot.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
I thought that's how canadians and europeans smoked their joints. Me I've always rolled Marley style joint, Small at the bottom big at the top and nothing but weed. Although I would like the chance to sprinkle some hash on top of it.Baybee wrote:I have never once in my life mixed tobacco with weed..
..Whats the difference?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
ACtually Flow, If your blood vessels are narrowing, your blood is going to be pumping faster becasue your heart is pumping harder to squeeze it through. Therefore THC is going to be getting pumped to your brain a lot faster than normal, and hence you do get, if not higher, higher quicker.
And as for the best tobacco rolled with weed... I like Captain Black that's stuff is pretty good... but what's even better is tearing apart an Indonesian Kretek. What this is, is basically tobacco and cloves. So if you don't have any tobacco to mix in with your bud, try sprinklina little clove in with your green... just make sure you don't sprinkle too much since clove is so fine it will plug up your joint and you won't be able to create any air flow. Just a heads up.
Peace~
And as for the best tobacco rolled with weed... I like Captain Black that's stuff is pretty good... but what's even better is tearing apart an Indonesian Kretek. What this is, is basically tobacco and cloves. So if you don't have any tobacco to mix in with your bud, try sprinklina little clove in with your green... just make sure you don't sprinkle too much since clove is so fine it will plug up your joint and you won't be able to create any air flow. Just a heads up.
Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
I don't know anyone who mixes their tabacco with weed here in BC.. I'm sure canadians do it, Out in the Marinimes or something.
One of my buddies was out in Tiland not to long ago and he smoked some pot with the locals. He rolled just streight pot joints, and they where used to them mixed, he said they got soo high..
I dunno if I'd want to even try mixing my pot [personally] I love the flavor and smell, why ruin that with tobacco?
I'll settle for having a smoke after..
One of my buddies was out in Tiland not to long ago and he smoked some pot with the locals. He rolled just streight pot joints, and they where used to them mixed, he said they got soo high..
I dunno if I'd want to even try mixing my pot [personally] I love the flavor and smell, why ruin that with tobacco?
I'll settle for having a smoke after..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
Haha I live in BC Baybee
And you know some wouldn't say that it ruins your weed, rather they would say it enhances it; like putting sprinkles on ice cream. But I know alot of people that would never even try it as well, my dealer for instance
Peace~
Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
- danno_rollin_blunts
- Bonghead

- Posts: 140
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:42 pm
- Location: earlsdon coventry UK
- Contact:
- mr green
- Bonghead

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
- Contact:
-
stoner_pacman
- Casual toker

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:37 am
- Location: uk
- Contact:
I love smoking just buds but its so damn expensive, with my hash I use berkeley menthol superkings, nearly £5 a pcket but well worth the taste, I hate the taste of fags but when you mix menthol with a nice bit of hash or bud it tastes soooooo good, blunts are just tooo expensive, i mean, just think of how much weed is burning away inbetween tokes compared to a j with tobbacco mixed in
Peace
Peace
"Freedom, untill your freedom infringes anothers"
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
I live in canada, and the only time i batch my weed is the occasional joint, it makes it burn evenly and adds a touch of flavour. i hate the taste of full-on bacco, but it does mix nicely with the weed taste. i only batch when one of my cig-hacking friends requests me to do so. never batch a bong or pipe, thats just nasty.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
birdie
- Bonghead

- Posts: 395
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:16 pm
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Contact:
i live in the mariTimes and nobody would even think about mixing tobacco with their weed hereBaybee wrote:I don't know anyone who mixes their tabacco with weed here in BC.. I'm sure canadians do it, Out in the Marinimes or something.
One of my buddies was out in Tiland not to long ago and he smoked some pot with the locals. He rolled just streight pot joints, and they where used to them mixed, he said they got soo high..
I dunno if I'd want to even try mixing my pot [personally] I love the flavor and smell, why ruin that with tobacco?
I'll settle for having a smoke after..
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Birdie that's complete bullshit. I live in Nova Scotia and I know dozens of people that mix tobacco with their weed.
As far as it being a geographical thing, that's more bullshit. People put tobacco in their weed for a number of reasons...some could be true, some might be myth:
1. Some people (myself included) smoke cigs as well as weed and they like the taste.
2. Mixing helps the joint burn more evenly/slowly
3. Some people say it gets you higher (doubt it...unless you don't smoke cigs)
4. It stretches out your stash. If I rolled pure weed joints, I would only get one or maybe two joints per gram.
As far as it being a geographical thing, that's more bullshit. People put tobacco in their weed for a number of reasons...some could be true, some might be myth:
1. Some people (myself included) smoke cigs as well as weed and they like the taste.
2. Mixing helps the joint burn more evenly/slowly
3. Some people say it gets you higher (doubt it...unless you don't smoke cigs)
4. It stretches out your stash. If I rolled pure weed joints, I would only get one or maybe two joints per gram.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users