Page 1 of 1

exorcism of emily Rose

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:37 am
by weedguru_animal
Not as good as the famour Exorcist series, but worth watching nonetheless. This film is firmly based on real events. Demonic possession is possible in my book, though I am not sure about how much I believe the biblical explanations commonly leaned on when debating demons. Which may sound weird, but I believe in Good and Evil forces, maybe not Jesus Christ's dad been God, but of a Good God of some sort with his own army of helpers, perhaps angels, who do his work on Earth...Rather than Lucifer I would suggest a more fearsome/powerful energy/God of Evil.
This film challenges conventional mental perceptions of spirituality and reality, and also yeh of GOOD/ EVIL...
No need to explain the story line due to the title.
Wicked acting. Good job on the production side.
AnimAL RatINg 8/10....

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:44 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
yeah this was a pretty good movie...
saw it on a plane the first time so didnt really absorb it all... but watched it a couple of weeks later on DVD and it is a very intense film....
Asks questions of what we are willing to let ourselves believe and if that fact plays a role in determining what affects us... Emily was a very brave girl if she did indeed go through the events depicted in the film.