The chronicles of Narnia

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

The chronicles of Narnia

Post by Baybee »

I just finished watching this movie. I read the books as a kid, and, that house.. was exactally how I imagined it.
I wasent expecting much out of this movie.. Was I impressed! The graffics where amazing! I really enjoyed this movie. If you havent seen it yet, and your looking for a movie to go check out, I highly recomend this one.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
danno_rollin_blunts
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:42 pm
Location: earlsdon coventry UK
Contact:

Post by danno_rollin_blunts »

this movie was really suprisingly good. i didnt see it high but it would be pretty good. talkin beavers and shit..........crazy :lol:
mast3r
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 11:04 am
Location: USA-New York
Contact:

Post by mast3r »

half way through the movie high right now and its fucking amazing so far.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users