Page 1 of 1

What is 420?

Posted: Tue May 13, 2003 12:54 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Here's the answer, according to these guys

http://www.420times.com/420times/420sch ... ndex.shtml

Posted: Tue May 13, 2003 1:11 pm
by Weedguru Anex
Well thats cleared that up then.

All thats left is to find out who... Sniper really is!

Its old man Withers from the Amusement park!

And I wouldv gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you snooping kids.

Posted: Tue May 13, 2003 1:38 pm
by ROCCO69
:wink: funk doc said ease off sniper a bit cause there postings were good. but who knows whos at the other end. i mean the daddy looks like lloyd christmas no shit

Posted: Tue May 13, 2003 2:14 pm
by Daddy
Verry Funny i wrong hair cut and you never live it down..

I still pull more women then errrr who ever...

And you no that aint no lie...

Posted: Tue May 13, 2003 2:24 pm
by Weedguru Anex
ROCCO69 wrote::wink: funk doc said ease off sniper a bit cause there postings were good. but who knows whos at the other end. i mean the daddy looks like lloyd christmas no shit
Yeah I know but I couldn't think of anyone else to put in there.

Posted: Tue May 13, 2003 3:21 pm
by jonny cockeral
what was said about sniper :?:

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:32 am
by Weedguru Anex
No it isn't, it changes from series to series. On some of the earlier ones is pesky kids. And what I said is from Waynes World anyway so :P

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 3:37 pm
by jonny cockeral
im too confused now.

Posted: Fri May 16, 2003 12:46 am
by Weedguru Higher
Huh? I'm confused too :?