Page 1 of 1

Dazed and Confused...

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:22 am
by justin
probably my favorite movie...
takes place in mid 70's .. the stoner.. real stoner true stoner guy in it is fuckin the shit..
Image
Image

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:11 pm
by StonerChick420
I agree man its an awesome movie (Y)

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:43 am
by FacelessFiend
Why doesn't anyone post here? This movie is fucking grand.
Best lines:

"Report cards came in today! Straight A's! ....Just kiddin'!"

"I'm fucking wasted."

"That's the thing about these high school chicks, man. I get older, and they stay the same age."

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:08 pm
by GodHand Kronix
I saw part of this movie, and it made me want to see more, but I had to go somewhere. Where? I can't remember for shit.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:22 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Agreed, definatly a fucking grerat movie, worth renting for sure.

d

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:06 pm
by justin
haha yeah them quotes are also my favorites..

She was like.. did you get ur report cards yet?
he's like.. yeah.. straight a's.. haha its funny the way he says it...


this movie the shit.. almost makes me want to be alive back then.. fuckin drivin fuckin kickass cars and smokin bud... drinkin to.. haha

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 11:35 am
by BUDA
I WAS JUS ABOUT TO POST THIS EXACT MOVIE MYSELF

DAZED AND CONFUSED RULES! 8)

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:21 pm
by Midnight Toker
Great movie, weak ending. It left it kinda unfinished, like it was a group of stoners making it and they got bored and thought fuck it, publish.

Dazed and Confused

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:22 pm
by blazed4dayz
Dazed and Confused....post away, thoughts, comments ect.

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:51 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
"catch ya later"

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:53 pm
by canadianbud
'slatersonnn sell me some fuckin drugs you hippy'
'get them from your mother mann'

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:50 am
by gocht28
DAZED AND CONFUSED RULES! 8)[/quote]