Quittin'

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Dr.Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:59 pm
Location: England - Southend
Contact:

Quittin'

Post by Dr.Chronic »

Ok im quittin the old mary jane now, well trying..

Also I was really freaked out today, I was really paranoid and well I expierienced clostrophobia (sorry if i didnt spell it right).

Well I smoke weed all the time (past) and now ive stopped it seems all the shit has rissen up and well screwed me up a bit for today.

Can someone tell me whats going on? :s
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

You started smoking pot to young and to fast, and the effects got to you man...

Same thing happend to me. Just take a break for a while and when your ready to come back youll know.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users