Page 1 of 1

The whole party thing...

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:29 am
by Rip721
Hey havent been on much lately, but i just dropped by hoping this friendly community could give me a descent answer.... (by descent, advice that you would give to a good friend/family member)

Well anyways for those of you who know me, you know im young. For those who dont, well... im 15 going on 16 blah blah blah

St. Patricks Day is comin up and all my friends are the stoners/drinkers/rebels of the school so naturally theres gonna be a damn good party this friday. His dad condones it all, bought some jager, jack daniels, rasberry bacardi and some older roommates have a generous supply of WW (White Widow)

So to the point, I heard that there were possibly gonna be some shrooms at the party that the older roommates had for just the occasion. I also know that one of my friends was gonna try it. I've hear some wierd stories of the trips some people had. I told myself that eating fungus from cow shit is just nasty and that i should just stick to weed but im just wondering if the trial is worth it. Not something i plan to do often, just seeking some advice. Thanks for listening :),

Rip.

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:58 am
by crippler7815
Mushrooms are fun, but they're not really a party drug. Everyone talking around you will really overwhelm you. I wouldn't recommend it in a large group of people, for your first time, get together with a few close friends, have someone stay sober, and keep an eye on you while you run around. Well worth it to try, just not the place to try it.

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:21 am
by Baybee
On the other hand..

The first time I tried shrooms, I was with a TON of people. I only knew one person at the party.. But It was awsome. I love shrooms. The thing is, don't do lots your first time, take enough to get you high, then if you feel you can handle more go ahead. The high its self was the only overwhelming thing for me. It was unexpected, I actually forgot what it was like to be sober.. Anyways, I'd do it, pace your self. If you don't want to do it at this party, I suggest you and a couple of your buddies pick some up.. pretty intense drugs.
I love it.

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:33 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
If its your first time I suggest eating about 2 grams. You dont want to eat to many rip off your shirt and run away from the police only to wake up in someone's front yard a few hours later to realize what had just happened :roll:

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:34 am
by Baybee
...sounds like some one had an interesting experience..

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:36 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
yeah interesting to say the least...but I made it out alright and I sprinted a good 3miles barefoot

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:49 am
by Baybee
Oh, I can see it! Haha, I love the stories you have for the next day.. shrooms defenetly arnt boring.
Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:If its your first time I suggest eating about 2 grams.
First time I had about 10 grams, maybe more. I was FUCKED. Ya, I don't suggest that.. It was fuckin fun but damn...

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:29 pm
by lol999
give them a try .. they aren't a "bad " drug compared to like crack and shit so not too much to worry about.. but all drugs are bad ;) .. you might want to read a few trips before you do them..depends if you care enough to read it..just don't think negative..dont want a bad trip

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:48 pm
by grayhookups
id give them a try but ud be better doin them with like a few other ppl not at a party at parties i trip out hard just when im stoned all the ppl talkin around me i cant think