Got a health questionaire test..

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
mosherben
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Newcastle
Contact:

Got a health questionaire test..

Post by mosherben »

Alright guys, ain't been on here for a long time. I've just been really busy toking,studying and I got my sister to have a joint with me and a few guys last weekend she was visiting me.

Anyways, I've been shortlisted for a work placement starting in July at this bad-ass paint company doing IT support. I've got an initial test which involves a systems test, personality profile and this health questionaire, so I've been wondering how I stand on whether I would be drug tested or any discrimative shit against stoners.

Anyone have a clue about what the personality profile is and the health questionaire?
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Well queationaire doesn't mean drug test, but since your not sure I would ask and find out.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users