Page 1 of 1
latest eminem video
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:04 am
by weedguru tom
i know how alot of you hate eminem, but 'when im gone', his latest vid probly his last, its touchin` check it out. if you have followed shady for th elast 6 ears, it makes alot of sence.
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:08 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
I like eminem and d12 's older stuff but im not feeling his new single. In my opinion its lacking in flow.
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:46 pm
by Black Stan
I thought i lacked flow at first, but than I heard it again a couple times and I loved it. The track has flow its just a lil hidden
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:33 pm
by Baybee
I'm bored of Eminem. I loved him back in the day, but, I won't even listen to his old stuff anymore.. I like Obie though.
I don't mind eminems 'underground mix tape' stuff.. but its just Ok