Page 1 of 1
Dawn of the Dead
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:55 pm
by Irrylath
Has anyone see this yet? I went the other day and I haven't yelled for the people on the screen to "RUN!!!!" in a long time! So yeh...I liked it.

opinions?
Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:33 am
by Funk Doctor
What a coincidence, they played it on tv here yesterday. And I must say, one frickin cool movie. Although the blood looked kind of crap, more like tomato-cream sauce.
Anyone else thinks Flyboy got what was coming to him? I mean you can't just fuck around with zombies and expect to get away with it? Look what happened to the bikers, and poor old Steven.
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:21 pm
by Irrylath
ahhhh...the original is a classic, but I was actually talking about the remake that's in theatres right now...

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:04 pm
by Funk Doctor
Oh. Remakes suck.
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:45 pm
by Irrylath
not this one darlin'

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:28 pm
by Funk Doctor
Tell me something, does it involve hot teenagers?
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:54 am
by JoYnT
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Tell me something, does it involve hot teenagers?
no not really. anyways I saw that moive last week and it was awsome!! It's so gory
Dawn of the dead
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:09 am
by zERo~Chronic
by far the freakiest movie, ever. get blazed and watch it....especially the part with the little girl. its great
Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:07 am
by Funk Doctor
The original is far better.
But yeah, DotD is a good movie. Although I didn't like how they killed off a bunch of people in that car crash. Cheap way to ditch characters IMO.
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:45 pm
by happosai21
i saw it caned in cinema and i couldnt sleep for 2 weeks or so. scared me to death. heh usually im not such a wimp.

Dawn of the Dead
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:21 pm
by Eugene
Amazing baked. Not really much else to say.
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:27 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
i was stoned as hell when i first saw this movie in theaters and it was a great experience...i remember leaving and thinking that zombies were going to run us down in the parking lot.
i love zombie movies and i love the recent remake along land of the dead. i think they did great jobs at bringing back the zombie horror feel with todays special effects.
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:29 pm
by Eugene
THanks for moving that Charlie. I was baked and too lazy to search for a Dawn of the Dead thread.

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:32 am
by Popsicle Cannibal
I haven't seen the remake yet. The original is one of my favorite movies though. Still have that song from the credits in my head. I think I'm gonna watch it now, cause I'm baaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeeeeed.