Best ways to scrape a glass pipe?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Black_Marauder
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Sacramento, California
Contact:

Best ways to scrape a glass pipe?

Post by Black_Marauder »

Wassup guys,

So my stash is empty for a few more days until the paycheck arrives, and I'm at a moment of desperation. (I usually finish off my day with a fat bowl. It gives me fuzzy closure.) And I've scraped my pipe a couple of times before, using a large paper clip. (I pull it out of it's paperclip shape, and heat one tip, and stab and scrape as much as I can.)

But I can still see some resin and shit inside the pipe, but it's just not giving.

I was wondering if you guys could share your proven, most-effective ways of scraping a pipe for resin.

Thanks!
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

dont smoke resin (N)
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i gotta disagree with you there, resin could make for a good smoke...ive always used the paper clip method.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
Black_Marauder
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Sacramento, California
Contact:

Post by Black_Marauder »

I've also found that it makes it easier to get resin out if you heat the pipe somehow first. If the resin is a little warmed up, it gets more sticky, and will stick to whatever resin you caught on the paperclip. I usually just suck the flame into the empy bowl for awhile. (I do it a few times.) And then do the same with the carb, sucking the flame through it.

It seems to help.
You'll never get to heaven if you're scared of getting high.
blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 pm
Contact:

Post by blazed4dayz »

if you have a tamperd glass pipe (a little more expensive but they are really thick and you can heat them up and stuff) then you can boil the pipe and it gets all the resin out and collects into a nice little ball.
frosted_essence
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Contact:

Post by frosted_essence »

heres wat you do... heres what we do anyways

soak your pipe in isypropanol for at least 24 hours
put a little bit of the isy and rez on a plate
light the plate
while swirling the plate
put a lid over to extiguish the flame
swirl
put more in
keep doing this until its all gone

when its all gone
scrape the plate
now you've got yourself some oil
smoke this on tin foil
or blade it

kate
Piekakke
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 1:01 am
Contact:

Post by Piekakke »

Usually i just get some sort of wire shaped thing, and use that to scrape the pipe.
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

I just feel like a low-class fiend when i find myself trying to scrape my pipe, and smoking gross black tar, so i just say fuck it, ill wait til i can get some real green.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
User avatar
Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
Contact:

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK »

pfft, smoke the damn resin man! dont feel low class, it happens to the best of us.
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]
ADS
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Contact:

Post by ADS »

I take a piece of CoAx cable and strip it for the copper wire on the inside of it. I cut a 10 inch strip, and take it to the bare wire. After I clean it up, you can bend it to almost any shape, and it is still but flexable.

I hate it when my roomates Gf throws them away tho. She just doesn't get it.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/4568/weedgurusig7jn.jpg[/img][/url]
death69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 12:06 am
Location: so cal
Contact:

Post by death69 »

i know this is off subject but that bong is the shit in the picture under you username. do you know what type it is?
If you smokin that chronic, purple kush is the best...
roll it up in a swisher take hit to the chest...
we like to SMMOOOOOOOOOKE we smokin that chonic
Luck&187&Lucifer
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Luck&187&Lucifer »

yea i really dont enjoy smoking rez because im a high class smoker if im out im out and i dont scrape that nasty shit until i kant smoke out of the bowl because of it
Life aint funny when you aint got no money and that clock strikes 420 and you wanna get high
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users