Is there a way I can buy narcotics from overseas that is safe and easy without a prescription?
I am wanting to get Hydrocodone/Xanex/Percocet/Oxy's/Valiums and I've done some reading online that says I can get them overseas without prescription BUT... I don't have any real proof that it is as legal as the article seems to make it out to be. It was talking about some sort of loophole our Gov't has in Customs that make it legal.
Does anyone know anything about this?
Pain Pills
Moderator: Moderators
-
greenteam
- Casual toker

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:20 am
- Location: boring town USA
- Contact:
Pain Pills
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"
-- The fabulous freak brothers
-- The fabulous freak brothers
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
its illegal to posses them in the US without a perscription but im sure you would be able to get them probably wouldnt even have to get them from oversees. its all up to you, if you want to take the risk but be careful with ordering them and using your actual name and address.
on another note xanex is a horrible and dirty drug i really dont recomend doing it, but thats just my opinion.
on another note xanex is a horrible and dirty drug i really dont recomend doing it, but thats just my opinion.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Bigrob72
- Bonghead

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:13 am
- Location: Knoxville, TN
- Contact:
Re: Pain Pills
www.pharmamedics.com
Trustworty site with decent prices for overseas. I bought 90 1MG Xanaxs for $210. Thats 30 bucks over street price, but they ship for free so its a straight deal IMO
Trustworty site with decent prices for overseas. I bought 90 1MG Xanaxs for $210. Thats 30 bucks over street price, but they ship for free so its a straight deal IMO
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users