Page 1 of 2
breaking up
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:49 am
by Hayds87
hey, i was just wondering hw exactly you break up or grind weed without a grinder? ive heard of a shot glass and scissors technique but what does that involve?
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:18 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
[quote=hayds87]shot glass and scissors [/quote]
put the buds in the shotglass then cut away with the scissors till your hearts content. you can also tear it apart with your fingers although i prefer the shot glass technique, which works just as well as a grinder.
good luck and next time you have a quick/short question post it here:
http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16263
thank you
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:32 am
by Mr Rotten Treats
I have constructed a complex entrapment that pulverizes my sensimillia through a plethora of intricate processes.
No really, I use my fingers. It takes more time and effort to walk to the kitchen, get a shotglass and a pair of scissors and cut my weed than it takes just doing it by hand.
But grinders > everything else
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:41 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
when rolling joints breaking it with my fingers just doesnt cut it especially if you have really sticky bud; if its for packing a bowl then it doesnt really matter you can just rip it apart a little bit.
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:08 pm
by Weedguru_RyaNayR
I just use my over-grown thumbnails to break it up pretty easily, gets the job done faster than anything else but a grinder, plus i like to pick the size of the bits i cut off.
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:54 am
by Wooden Foot
I usually break it up with my hands, but I just recentl found my grinder with the pollen trap in the bottom so I ve been using that.
And chief'n kief
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:44 am
by Derik
I have always used a babyfood grinder. But I might try a shotglass and a scissors.
Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:00 pm
by blazed4dayz
I smoke pipes almost all the time...no need for grinding it.
Just use our fingers...it will be fine...if that dosent work too well, just put it in your shoe and walk about a bit lol!
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:36 am
by Princess Melissa
Since i never wear socks, I shouldn't do that with my shoes LOLZ
About how much do you guys break it up? Like powder, or what?
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:50 am
by KaliCoe
break it to little pieces
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:17 am
by Ikku
Bowl - just broken up a bit to make it easy to light.
Joint - way more. I usually tear it up by hand but that can really be a pain, scissors might be useful to get it nice and consistent.
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:37 am
by Princess Melissa
I think I did alright. I used scissors.
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:33 pm
by KaliCoe
if you used scissors then your good
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:55 am
by canadianbud
melissa you entered Miss WeedGuru yet?? sign up!
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:53 pm
by birdie
Electric grinder for like 2 seconds. I cant stand busters
