CONFUSED

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Dr.Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:59 pm
Location: England - Southend
Contact:

CONFUSED

Post by Dr.Chronic »

Ok people ive brought an eith from my dealer. I can trust her but now im beginning to not trust her.

Ive had a break from marijuana for about a week now (Lack if money) and now ive just had a joint of my regular supply and now im not stoned, i dont feel stoned. :?
Should i slap becky my dealer or what? lol
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

Could just be bad weed, happens once in a while.
Maybe you rolled it wrong.
Could be alot of things.
But it's not a wise idea to start blaming your dealer.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

I would definetly slap becky, or even better.. Just run up behind her and donkey punch her...

I dunno, maybe just shitty weed..
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

its probably just shittier weed then what she normally gets. happens to a lot of dealers, if not all
User avatar
Arik ^
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:40 am
Contact:

Post by Arik ^ »

Donkey punch her for sure,
It will teach her.
I think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

some of you guys are real jokers!! :D stoner comedians for sure....

my first line of advice, for anyone who questions their supply, is never violence based.thats a definite method for making a potentially annoying situation into a real problem..

how was our state of mind when you smoked??did the weed seem different???same smell????same feel?????these questions need answering before you think of complaining/investigating reasons for the 'bad smoke'...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users