Page 1 of 1

uk weed prices

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:37 pm
by keonne
hey guys quick question

how much should 1 gram go for in the UK (bristol area)
how bout 10 - 15 grams?

just for my info,

thanks

keonne

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:54 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:18 pm
by Weedguru_RyaNayR
I wouldne't start buying 10-25 g's untill you've gotten a little more experienced with buying/selling and have learned the right prices of weed in your city.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:07 am
by keonne
thanks both of you


Dr. Greenthumb,

Im from Miami too, live in England now though. Did you go to Beach High?

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:10 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
no i went to Florida Christian right next to south west.

welcome to the boards stick around.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:13 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
i went to Florida Christian right off of bird rd and galloway. now im going to miami dade.

welcome to weedguru hope you stick around.

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:42 pm
by sandersonlj1529
Well I live in bath I may be able to help you.. I will find out the right price for you as at the moment I am buying a lot more than that at a time. And prices normally change.

One thing I would say is check its all there its too easy to get ripped off